XIII. Expecting

VISENYA HELD HER NOW ONE-YEAR-OLD SON as she rocked him.

She has been avoiding Aegon AND Aemond like the plague. 

If Aemond wanted to... He could force their meeting but he allowed her to take her time. 

Visenya had been staying with Helaena and her children.

They seem to love Damiene so it's nice.

This new house order has Visenya and Helaena gotten closer than ever before. It was nice and they couldn't be separated. 

Especially with the death of her brother; her whole reason for living is Damiene and Helaena.

"Shh, shh," Visenya whispers to her son as he cries, she rocks him in a dancing manner.

"Well, well, well," Helaena comments as she walks in, "would you look at momma."

Visenya took her hand as they began to dance, "this is nice," she whispers.

"You are smiling," Helaena points out.

Visenya nods, "yeah... I am."

Damiene reached out for Helaena who took him in her arms, "I got you."

Visenya smiles at this, "you are perfect with him."

"Just motherly instincts," Helaena looked over at her twins and newborn son. 

VISENYA WAS OUTSIDE TRAINING she was fighting with anger and grief. 

That's when she heard footsteps behind her, she swung around putting her sword to Aemond's neck, and she glares at her husband.

"What are you doing here?" Visenya asked.

"We need to talk," Aemond starts but she shook her head, "please, Vis-"

"Do not fucking call me that," Visenya hisses, "you murdered my little brother! Luke is... Was..." Tears welled up in her eyes, "he was good, gentle, and loving. I will never understand your point of view," she lowered the sword, "you are a Kinslayer, and, to me: You are not my husband."

Visenya passed by him.

"Are you serious?"

Aemond looked over to see Aegon standing there, "what?"

"Is that any way to speak to your King?" Asked Aegon.

Aemond rolled his eye, "fine, what is your suggestion?"

"Put her in her place," Aegon suggests, "she isn't that hard to hold down."

Aemond eye widened, "what do you mean by that?" He asked in a low voice.

Aegon laughs, "she really never told you?" 

"You..." Aemond's hand tightened into a fist before Aegon's Kingsguard stepped up.

"I wouldn't, I am the greatest power in the realm now," Aegon smirks, "and I can take whatever I want."

"I'll deal with my wife," Aemond told him, "don't go near my wife."

Aegon just smirks, "okay."

VISENYA ROCKED DAMIENE as Helaena was looking at bugs.

Talia had just finished getting her dressed: