XI. Usurpers

|| Above is an edit I made for Visenya and Helaena, I hope you guys enjoy it!! ||

"HE'S DEAD?" Visenya asked tears entering her eyes, "no... My mother, she needs to be told," she went to go when Aemond grabbed her hand, "what are you doing?"

"We should talk to my mother first," Aemond said.

Visenya was confused, "but my mother is to be Queen, she's the higher authority-"

"Can you just trust me?" Aemond asked.

Visenya sighs but nods.

ALICENT ALREADY KNEW WHEN THEY REACHED HER, she was on her way to Helaena and Aegon's chambers with her father by her side, "Aemond," Alicent stopped as she looked between him and his wife, "Visenya..."

"We know," Visenya told her.

"How?" Alicent was confused as she told the servant to tell no one.

Aemond and Visenya glanced at each other, "word spreads," Aemond lies.

"Great... Okay," Alicent ran a hand through her hair.

"Follow us, the both of you," Otto didn't state it as a question, but as an order.

They followed her to the chambers she was going to, "Helaena!"

Visenya ran to her as Helaena met her in a big hug! 

"What's going on?" Helaena asked.

Alicent glanced at Aemond before saying, "where is Aegon?"

Helaena just answers with, "not here?"

"He's not in his chambers?" Asked Otto.

Helaena just looked down as Otto turns on his heel walking out, Visenya took Helaena's hand, "how are the children?"

Helaena smiles over at the twins, "very good."

They both sat down as Aemond thought for a moment before sitting down across from them. Alicent sighs as she takes a seat on the other side of Helaena, "Helaena-"

"There is a beast beneath the boards!" said Helaena once again.

"Oh my dearest love," Alicent touched her shoulder only for Helaena to shake her hand off.

Visenya sent a look at Alicent, "why aren't we notifying my mother?" She asked, "she's the Heir to the Throne."

Helaena looked up at that.

"Dear Visenya," Alicent touched her arm, "in your grandsire's final moments he told me a truth that we must do."

Visenya knew this couldn't be good as she asked, "what did he say?"

"He wanted Aegon to succeed him, not Rhaenyra," Alicent explains.

Visenya shook her head, "no," she stood up as Helaena looked between her lover and her mother, "no, he would never say that."

Aemond took his wife's hand, "my wife, maybe we should retire to our chambers?"

"No, Aemond," Alicent put her hand up, "Visenya, please, listen to reason-"

"Reason?" Visenya shook her head, "you want to usurp the fucking throne and give it to... To..." She couldn't even fathom Aegon being King.

"Sir Criston," Alicent suddenly calls for her personal Kingsguard.

"Mother," Aemond said in a warning voice.

Helaena stood up.

Alicent didn't listen though, "take Princess Visenya to her chambers, put two of the Kingsguard at her door, if she tries to leave... Use force."