-19-

Cordelia laid down and I sucked her nipple and pinched the other. She is absolutely wonderful and she obeys. I want to be with her forever, but Channing...what about Channing?

I'll have to settle something with him because him getting in the way of what Cordelia and I have is a no go. I truely love Cordelia if I'm being honest. Sex, dating, studying together, graduating together, then going off to college together.

It's all a dream I want to come true. I trail kisses down her body, giving her goosebumps. Since I can't suck on the most visible part of her skin I'll mark on the parts that can't be seen.

I railed fruther down, stopping as her pussy. I licked her slit, getting the rest of the creame she left behind. She taste better than Crystal.

I kissed her lips and then hed inner thigh. I licked her skin and then bit down. She winced and I sucked and pulled with my teeth as slipped two of my fingers back inside of her.

She gasps a moan. This part will be for us only. After school I'll take her on another date, but not at the house. It's a bummer that I can't keep her out all night because she would have had a blast.

Maybe I could talk to father about it, tell him that I'll make sure to bring her back before ten. Hopefully he agrees because I want to spend all day with her.

She makes me want to skip school too. "Faster." She moans. However I stopped fingering her. I licked the spot I gave her a hickey and raised up.

I took my shirt off and then my pants, tossing them to the ground. My tip is so wet right now that I'm sure I'll burst upon entering her. I lean up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

My tip pressed against her hole and she gave me an underarm hug. I pressed again, but I didn't enter. I'm just teasing her a bit.

"Please." She softly begs. I give her a peck on the lips, then her chin.

"You can call my name as loud as you want princess." I inform her quietly in her ear.

"I can?"

"Yeah, this part is for us to see." I rub my tip against her wet hole and eased in. Cordelia held me tightly and I felt the tips of her nails press into my skin slightly. The feeling nearly made me cum.

I moved my hip fucking her deeply. "Calum...Calum?!" The sound filled the room and I thrust faster and deeper. I myself was moaning.

"Fuck, your pussy is s-so amazing."

Cordelia had her head between my neck and shoulder. Her hot breaths brushed my skin, creating heat in the room. Cordelia's fingers cut through my skin and she whined.

"There it is." I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled back. She groaned and I kissed her, she whimpered and I pulled her head back. Her fingers trailed down my back, cutting through my skin.

"Calum I'm cumming," she whimpers. My cock twitched inside of her. Her thighs tightened around me and she exhaled, clinging to me.

"F-fuck." I raised up and pulled her further down. I gazed down at her pussy, looking at her creame coat my skin.

I held her waist and stroke a few more times before filling her up. I couldn't stop though, my hips kept moving and more shot out.

"Ah...ah fuck." I rocked my hips slowly as Cordelia still filled the room with her high pitch moans. I stop and pulled out, watching as creame and cum drain from her salmon hole.

If we continue, I know we'll be here for hours and miss school. I don't want to get her in trouble again. I lean down, slidding my glasses back onto my nose, only for them to slip again.

We kiss, swapping tongue and spit. This is by far the best morning.

"You were amazing." I boast. She smiled and eagerly kissed me again.

"Can you do what you did last time and use my mouth?" She asks. She's into that? I thought perhaps she'd dislike it.

"You like being used?"

She gave it some thought. "Can you tell me exactly what being used mean?"

I brush her hair behind her ear. "It's basically aggressive sex. Like throat fucking you to my liking or fucking you to my liking." Maybe this could work. "Gangbanging."

"Gangbanging?"

"It's when three more people use you as their personal fuck toy," I explain. "Would you like that? For someone else to fuck you along with me? But it would be more of a threesome." I kissed her cheek.

"Hm?" Her face is red and I explained further. "You don't have to exactly like the other person. Would you like to try it? Just once and there's no pressure. I won't force you to do anything you're not comfortable with."

"W-would you be alright with sharing me?" I grin.

"Just once." She smile widely and I sent her a half smile. "Let's shower and head back."

-

After the motel we came to school and was a minute on time. Calum and I spent all day together and he held my hand in the halls. People gave us glances which made me nervous but Calum said to ignore them.

The only replaying in my head however was the thought of being shared with someone else. I like Calum a lot but exploring in sex isn't bad, right? And it's just once.

I only want Calum to have me everyday. "What else?"

"Hm?" I regained my focus and looked at Calum. The both of us are in the library, sitting all the way in the back where we can't be seen, as Calum ask me questions on how freaky I may be, or what I may like or dislike.

And it's lunch time so the day is nearing an end, which I can't wait for. When we go to Calum's place I'm sure we're going to have sex again.

"Umm, I don't like spitting." He grins, writing it down.

"Same. What about spanking?"

"Umm, I'm not sure."

He wrote down. "Choking?"

"Yes and I like when you pull my hair too." He looked up from the book and gazed at me. There was a half smile on his face and he just jot down words in silence.

"What about public sex?" His eyes met mine and he chewed the bottom of the pen.

"I-

"If I finger you right now would you like that?" He asks quietly. The seductive look in his eyes stirred a newer feeling inside of me.

Lust.

My clit throbbed and I got butterflies. "W-wouldn't people catch or see us?" I whisper.

"Yeah, but what's fun is thought of being caught. I don't people openly watching me."

"I agree."

"What about edging?"

"What's edging?"

"When you're being stripped away from an orgasm over and over and over again. Meaning you can't cum until I want you to." He explains.

"Oh, I guess I can try that."

"What else would you like?" I blushed and hesitated. "Don't be shy."

"Having sex in different places, like a car, or on the beach, and in the shower."

"Okay, we could do that. However, I don't really own a car, and my parents are never home."

"Can you rent one?"

"I'll see what I can do."

"Well look who it is, the two nerds."

Calum and I looked up to see Channing. I gazed at Calum and he closed the book. When we said nothing Channing grabbed Calum up by his hair and pulled him to his feet.

He said something to Calum and shoved him. Channing looked at me and smirked.

"Fucking whore."

With that he left. What the hell was that all about?

~