-32-

Channing had bought me clothes and a new pair of shoes upon me asking and paid for my stay at a motel. He did all of this without talking to me and I didn't give a shit. He used me and nearly killed Cordelia.

I lost my phone to the water and felt like I was going insane. But it was still good. I know I couldn't text Cordelia.

It didn't matter though, all I did was prepare myself for today. I'll make love to Cordelia once last time before I wait for my dad to take me away.

Fuck Channing and everyone else that's unimportant in my life. I walked in the doors and acted normal. It's probably around six in the morning right now. The janitors should be out at this time.

I saw about three teachers cars and skipped up the steps, going inside. I went straight to the gym where I'm supposed to meeting Cordelia and there she was.

She was pacing back and forth, biting her nails. She wore an oversized sweater and a skirt. Her hair are in two ponytails and seeing her made my feel calm.

It felt like any other normal morning or day, exacept I know it's not. She stops, her eyes catching me. Cordelia rushed over and hugged me. I hugged her back and kissed her.

Yes I brushed my teeth, Channing had gotten me a decent amount of things, as he should have, to make sure I was set for last night.

She wrap her arms around my neck and I held her waist. I slide my hands down and up her skirt. She inhaled as I caressed her ass.

She's not wearing any panties again. Not that I have a problem with it.

I grabbed her hand and ushered her into the girl's locker room. We hooked at the mouth again and I back her into the wall. I would want nothing more than to take my time with her, but anything can happen.

I unzipped and unbuckled my pants. After the button I pulled my pants below my ass and stroked my cock with my free hand.

"Calum hurry."

I raised her leg and slid into her. It was quick and it fit perfectly. She alreadly clamped down on my cock and I melted. I missed her so much.

If I could have slept with her last night, as in just keeping her close to me and cuddling I would have.

Cordelia wrap her arms around my next and hugged tightly. Her breathless moans filled the air and the thumps of the lockers echoed the room.

"It's so hot." And extra wet. The sounds her pussy made made me feel good about myself.

"C-Calum...oh Calum." She moans. I want to see her creame on my cock, and it's actually the best part. To just watch as she paint my cock with her creamy pussy.

It's turning me on more just thinking about it. "Calum it's there. Fuck right there." She moans. "Yes...yes." Cordelia repeated herself every time my tip pushed against her g-spot.

I got faster and she held tighter. "I...cumming." she whined and her walls throbbed around my cock. "Mmm, yeah."

I slammed into her and came a full load. "Fuck I love you." I breathe into her ear. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Calum."

I kiss her and she kissed me back. Her tongue is sweet and as always warm and soft. I wrap her other leg around my waist and turned around, taking a seat on the floor as my back rest against the wall.

I pulled out. I glance down and cum along with creame coated my cock. I could barely tell the difference.

"Your pussy is amazing." She grinned and I chuckled a bit.