-29-

𝑨𝑵: 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒙😃
-

"Want to make a video?" When those words left his mouth I felt my entire life rekindle. I smirked and shift gears, pressing gas.

I'm sure in ten minutes we were by his house. I noticed that his parents car are gone and I parked. He moved just as quickly as I did and we both got out.

Calum lead the way and opened the front door. I closed the door behind me and pulled his hand, bringing him into me. I kissed him, not caring about earlier.

He says he's not gay and he acts confused, but here he is, kissing me and wanting to make a video. Whether he be pansexual, bisexual or just curious, he's still my queer.

I took his shirt off and tosses it. I didn't know where we were going but as we made our way through the house clothes came off.

I pushed his door open and we tripped on the bed. I pulled his brief down and as expected he's already hard and dripping with pre-cum.

Fuck the cameras.

--

Channing stroked my tip, making me harder by the second. I want pain, it wouldn't be normal without it.

"Hurt me." He got the memo and squeezed my tip. It was hard enough to make me feel it.

"You're a masochist?" He askd twisting a bit. I clenched my jaw and exhaled.

"Yeah, a bit. Choke me." Channing did as he was told and choked me. He stroked my cock and my eyes rolled.

"That feels...fucking amazing." Channong stroked me quicker and applied pressure to my neck. My head felt dizzy and I moaned.

I'm like a soft top when it comes to Cordelia and a desperate bottom when I'm around Channing. I...I love it.

Channing moved his hand and I was finally able to breathe properly. He stopped and I shook my head.

"No."

"Cum later. Turn around." Channing licked his fingers and I swallowed. When did his clothes get off, better yet when did mine get off?

Channing stroked his cock as a slow pace and I could see a string of cum dripping from his tip. I glanced down at myself and I could say the same for myself.

I can't be this excited for him to touch me. My cock moved and I threw my head back, exhaling. Channing grabbed my hips and pulled me down. He leant down kissing me.

I didn't mind it, no matter how bitter the kiss is. I felt Channing's fingers by my ass and I panicked.

"Channing wait-ah!" He used his free hand to pin both my hands above my head and I arched.

"Relax."

"It...it hurts." I groaned and he continued to finger me. After a minute I felt weirded out. I exhaled and clenched.

"That's my good boy." He taunts quietly in my ear. I felt an itch, like I needed more than I was being given.

He let my hands go and palmed my cock. "Fuck...oh fuck wait, wait stop that's too fast."

"Cum, you're throbbing in my hand."

"Mmm fuck not there." Channing's fingers pushed against a part in my body that made my body hot like fire.

"Ch-Channing?" I whine. I arched tried to push his hand away, but it was too late. I came. I felt my hot cum on my stomach and breathed out heavily.

"Good god."

"Good job." Channing kissed my neck and he pulled his fingers out.

"M-maybe we should stop. That didn't feel normal."

He grins, positioning his tip to my ass. I pushed his chest.

"Channing I mean it that was weird. I don't like doing things without knowing stuff."

"Well camboy let me tell you. You came from me fingering you in the ass. That spot I found, was your g-spot." He explains quietly.

G-spot? There?

Channing eased in and I grit my teeth. "You're too big."

Channing groaned in my ear and exhaled. "Stop clenching or I won't go in."

"But it hurts."

"Exhale." I did what I was told and Channing shoved himself inside of me. I felt like I died right there. I said we could make a video, not fuck.

Channing's hot cock plunged in and out of me, first being painful before it eased into that same relaxing feeling.

"It's weird." But it feels amazing. Is this how Cordelia feels when we fuck her? This soft but hard muscle that gives pleasure.

I hugged him, wrapping my legs around him. That spot, he's hitting that spot again. I grabbed his back and whimpered. My breathing got heavier with every thrust and I felt myself losing touch with reality.

"Fuck you're tight." He moans. "Fucking amazing." Channing moaned and grunted in my ear as he fucked me senseless. And he did it like he had been waiting for years to do this.

And maybe he was.

He choked me, his thrusts getting quicker.

"Not there...please not there." I don't want to feel that spot being played with. Suddenly I'm flipped to my stomach and my ass is propped up.

I felt Channing's thick fingers on my neck as the other held my hips in place.

No, this isn't right, I shouldn't be enjoying this. My tip rubbed against my bed, acting as someone else stroking my tip.

"Channing I can't breathe." I can't think and I'm not sure I can see either. His tip pressed against my g-spot again and I whined in pleasure.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." He said. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back.

"Listen to you, for someone that's not gay...you really are clamping down on my cock. Any harder and I won't be able to pull out."

"F-fuck...ah...fuck you." He grinned and pulled my hair harder.

"I'm cumming, let me cum inside you."

"Fuck, ah, I'm...mmm fuck!" I came, I couldn't hold it any longer. I couldn't fight back what my body oddly enjoyed.

"Calum can I cum inside of you?"

"I-I don't...care."

My face hit the pillow and I felt both of his hands on my hips. Channing pumped inside of me ten more times before he cumshotted me.

I came again and found myself gripping the sheets. I felt his warm liquid fill me up and my muscles relaxed.

Channing pulled out and smacked my ass, making me jerk. I fucking hate him.

"Too bad we didn't record it."

"Fuck off."

"Want to go again?"

I strecthed my legs and turned on my back. "Okay." Channing spread my legs and his moith covered my tip. I shuddered and trailed my fingers through his hair. Channing sucked me off, swirling his tongue around my tip.

Now he has me wondering if he was a top or bottom. My tip touched the back of his mouth and I came. I didn't even know it was coming.

"Fuck I'm sorry."

Channing came up and gave me a peck on the lips. "We're not done yet, get ready for round two."

God help me.

~
Um charll anyways so-