Let's Cause Some Havoc!

The Yueyang Sect was on fire.

Well part of it was. More precisely the Chongwu Palace was really, really on fire. It was the other side of the sect from where Zhao Jing slept, but because he was the Alliance's temporary leader now, he'd been called out to take care of the mess.

"What the fuck?!" he snapped when he arrived, still in his nightrobes and cranky from being woken up. "How did you let the fire get this bad?!"

"The intruders came prepared!!" a disciple cried. "They sprinkled the place in oil before setting fire to it, the flanes went up in the blink of an eye!! Chevalier Zhao, no one's been able to find the nightguards!!"

"Where are the intru-"

"CHEVALIER ZHAO!"

2 masked figures were sitting on the archway opposite the burning building, dressed in all black and their hair tied up in black cloth. They both wielded swords, but 1 of them also had a flute tied to his waist. It was this one that was shouting and waving at Zhao Jing, sounding way too cheerful and friendly for the situation.

"DOING GOOD RECENTLY?"

The other tossed a bottle at him.

Zhao Jing emptied it curiously only to let the last few drops of oil fall.

He glared at the pair perched on the archway and roared, "Who the fuck are you?! How dare you set the Yueyang Sect on fire!"

"I'M LUOBO, HIS NAME IS YIGUO!"

"Radish and One Pot??" Zhao Jing echoed incredulously. "Is this a fucking joke??"

"WE WOULDN'T DARE, GOOD SIR! I'M SURPRISED YOU'RE IN THE MOOD TO LOOK FOR US- IF MY PEOPLE'D GONE MISSING, I'D GO FIND THEM BEFORE CATCHING THE CRIMINAL!"

"Fuck off!" Zhao Jing snapped. He waved a hand, furious and wide awake now. "These people set fire to the Yueyang Sect they're too bold for their own good! KILL THEM!"

Both figures dropped off the archway and hid behind the stone pillars.

As the disciples charged at them, "Radish" unsheathed his sword, while "Pot" pulled a fan from within his robes. He sent it out, letting it fly a long distance away before doubling back and slashing some of the disciples across the legs.

"Guo-xiong! Guo-xiong, I'm not good at fighting- Guo-xiong!!"

It took some seconds to register that "Radish" was talking to him. "Pot" unsheathed his sword as well and jumped into the fray, mentally commanding his fan to keep slashing at the Yueyang disciples's legs until none of them were standing.

Zhao Jing barked out, "Bring me their heads when you're done!"

Then he turned to leave.

Something flashed inches across his face, causing wind to brush his skin.

"Chevalier Zhao, if you want my head come get it yourself, don't make things difficult for the kids!"

Zhao Jing whirled around to see "Radish" had broken outta the fight and was standing right behind him.

"What the fuck was that?!" Zhao Jing demanded angrily. "What did you throw at my face?!"

"Radish" nodded at the fighting crowd. "Ask your disciples~!" he suggested.

Zhao Jing looked to see the disciples seemed to be dodging something flying close to the ground. 1 or 2 of the disciples weren't able to dodge and a thin, deep mark appeared on their legs, as if cut by a blade.

More furious than ever before, Zhao Jing roared and made a grab for "Radish's" neck.

"Radish" flew back and turned sharply, heel skidding the ground until his back hit a nearby tree. Unfortunately, the action moved him closer to the fighting crowd, and he had to dodge the disciples swiping at his sword, trying to disarm him.