The Lie Detector Test, Chapter One- Introduction

Hi, my name is Allison Hill. I am 18 years old and have lived in Boston Massachusetts my whole life. Since I was 9 years old, I have been best friends with Nick Sturniolo and he has honestly gotten me through everything.

When I was 11 Years old my parents divorced and Nick and his triplet brothers Matt and Chris really helped me through it. They let me stay at their house for as long as I needed, they're the sweetest people in the world.

Since Nick is my best friend I tell him everything. But there is one thing I have hidden from him for the past 8 years, and it is that I am in love with his brother Chris.

I really wish I could tell Nick, but I just don't know how it would affect our friendship and it doesn't matter because I'm not planning to tell Chris anytime soon.

Each of the boys know me in their own special way. Nick knows the silly side of me, and brings it out. Chris knows my music taste, and we always talk about music.

But most of all Matt knows how I deal with anxiety and has been the most helpful and supportive through all of that. He's really taught me a lot about coping and taught me that I'm not the only one going through all that I'm going through.

I remember the day I fell in love with Chris like it was yesterday. It was in October, i was about 10 years old and it was Halloween. Nick had forgotten to bring a bag to hold his candy, and he stopped in CVS to grab a pumpkin bag to trick or treat, while me and Chris stayed in the car.

At this point I knew I had a crush on him, but this night i realized was in love with him.

The boys took a while to get the bag, because the store ran out of them and they had to ask to get one in the back.

So for about 20 minutes me and Chris just talked. It was so fun I felt like I really got to know him better, on a deeper level.

I had never really talked to him one on one before, so that was really cool to do that with him. We connected and shared all of our favorite things, like foods, shows, music and hobbies.

But most of all I remember one thing.

As Matt, Nick and his parents were starting to leave the store and walk towards the car, Chris said to me: "I really liked talking to you today. This was fun, we never talk like this." He said shyly, smiling.

At that moment I realized I loved that boy. He was so sweet and adorable.

____________________________________
Ok I would just like to say that I have never made a story on Wattpad before, this is all new to me and I honestly don't think anybody is going to read this, but if  you are reading this and enjoyed this first chapter please lmk.
I'm pretty lost on how to write these and writing this first chapter, (even though it's very short) took me about an hour.