Chapter Thirteen- Euphoria

Alison laid in her bed with Matt while they embraced, and she ruffled his hair. Matt had fallen asleep again, as he was comfortable with Alison in her arms.

"Hey sleepyhead, it's 12:30 you need to wake up." Alison told Matt, as she kissed his forehead.

His eyes fluttered open. "Alright, Alright. But I'm staying here with you for a little longer, that ok?" He asked, smiling sheepishly at her. He wanted to stay like this in her arms all day, he couldn't even begin to describe the euphoria she gave him.

"Of course. In half in hour let's start to get ready to go to your house, I want to see Nick and Chris." I told the boy in my arms, his feelings about wanting to be with her longer being mutual, as she would do anything to stay with him in her arms for longer.

Like Alison said, they got ready after that and left in half an hour to the triplet's house. Matt drove like always, and he gave Alison the aux. Alison played Taylor swift, her favorite. She put down the windows and grinned as she stuck her head out of the window while her hair flowed in the wind, and All Too Well played in the car. The music flowed through the car, and people driving by could hear the melodies too.

Alison and Matt pulled up to the Sturniolo's house, and Matt used his key to unlock the door. As he was struggling with the key, Alison stared at the door. The door she knew so well, the one Alison walked into and out of every day to see those triplet boys that she considered her everything. In that moment she thought about how much they mean to her, she would have no idea where she would be today without her three best friends.

Matt finally unlocked the door and held the door open for Alison, before he walked in after her.

"OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT! Matt you guys scared the living shit out of me I tried texting and calling you guys but you didn't answer, I was worried." Nick explained, frowning.
"Where were you guys?" He then asked, smirking. "Did you two lovebirds make up?"

Matt rolled his eyes at Nick. "We're right here we're fine don't worry. And yes we made up, i had just went to Alison's."

Nick nodded but looked at Matt suspiciously. "Ok, well maybe next time you could TEXT ME when your going to be gone for the whole night." Nick said, glaring at Matt.

Chris had just walked in, as he yawned and walked towards us like a zombie.
"What's all the noise for? You woke me up." He said, rubbing his eyes.

"Jesus Chris it's 1:30 pm you need to start waking up earlier." Nick murmured.

"Whatever. Is there any Pepsi in the fridge right now?"

"Are you serious?! Chris your Pepsi addiction is actually concerning at this point, I'm worried for you this isn't healthy." Nick said, with his mouth hung open.

"Actually I need 3 a day to survive. And I don't think it's concerning. One Pepsi a day keeps the doctors away." Chris mused.

Everyone burst out laughing.

"Yeah I don't think so. What type of doctor told you that?!" I got out, before I continued giggling.

Chris started laughing with us too, as he grabbed his soda out of the fridge.
"Yeah yeah, whatever." He rolled his eyes.

"Hey Alison do you wanna come to my room?" Nick asked Alison, smirking.

"Sure."I replied

Nick and her headed up to his room, as Nick took 3 stairs at a time.

Once they got to his room Nick closed his door, and they both jumped onto his bed.

"Soo, are we just not going to talk about the fact that Matt stayed the night at your house last night..?" Nick asked, eyeing her.

Alison's cheeks immediately turned red. "Oh my god Nick no! He brought me flowers and apologized, and we ended up falling asleep. That's it. I swear!"

"Ok good because I was about to say- I wouldn't want to hear the details because that's my brother."

"NICK!!! OH MY GOD STOP!" Alison exclaimed, covering my tomato red face.

"Anyways how have you and Noah been? Have you talked to him or hung out with him at all?"

"Oh I didn't tell you? Noah lives in L.A so we don't actually hang out in person. We just talk on FaceTime, I wish I could see him in person I only have once." Nick sighed.

"Yeah you didn't tell me that. That sucks though, when are you guys going to L.A again?" She asked.

"Probably next week, it's good because there's a lot of brands and opportunities in L.A, and it's really fun.. But I always miss you!" Nick exclaimed, pulling Alison into a big hug. Like always, Nicks hugs were always full of warmth and excitement and were always followed with laughter.

Nick was the sweetest person ever. Alison could always count on him, and he could count on her. He was always a good shoulder to cry on. Nick and Alison were undoubtedly the bestest of friends you could imagine. They always had been, always will.
It was always Nick and Alison.
___________________________________
authors note-
Sorry for taking so long with these chapters. I haven't had a lot of motivation, and my chapters lately have been getting less reads.
I'm not really sure what to do with this story, i mean Alison and Matt are together but there are a few other things I want to happen in this book. There will probably be about 7 more chapters so that there's 20 of them in total. I'll try my best to update more!
Have a good day, love you. 💕