Chapter Sixteen

(One week later.)
Alison was nineteen years old, and didn't know what to do with her life. She graduated a year ago, and told her dad that she had wanted to take a gap year. Her dad agreed and let her stay at his house, as long as Alison could figure out what she would do as a career, by the end of this summer. It was now the start of July, almost halfway through summer. Alison knew she had to give her dad an answer of what she was going to do, but she honestly had no idea.

There had been one thought in the back of her head that she wanted to be an author. Alison had always found herself reading books and writing stories, and the thought of writing a book herself excited her.

Without even telling anybody, in March Alison had applied to a writing internship, and forgot about it completely. She had been scrolling through her emails, because she hadn't checked them in a while.
She was shocked to see that she actually got the internship.

Alison realized that if she moved to L.A for this Internship program, she could be with the triplets.
Alison always wanted to live in L.A or do something more, but she refrained because she was scared that she wouldn't have the triplet boys by her side.

But now, as the boys were moving to L.A in late August, it felt like the perfect thing to do to take the internship. Alison emailed back and told them she would do it.

Alison called the triplets and asked if they could meet at her house, and she told them she had a great news for them.

They all agreed to come over at 6:30, and so they did.

"Hey! Whats the great news I'm DYING to know!!" Nick whined, as he walked into the Alison's house.

The girl laughed. "Hey Nick. I'll tell you guys in a second hold on."

Alison greeted Matt and Chris next.

Alison had noticed that something was off with Chris lately, and that he seemed to be always upset. She tried to ask him what was wrong, and Chris denied the fact that he was upset, and said he was fine. Alison saw Nick look over at Chris when she asked the question, and Nick had looked worried, almost like he knew something Alison didn't.

Alison didn't think that Chris still had feelings for her, she thought that was in the past. She figured he had moved on, and maybe that was why there was an awkward tension between the two of them. Matt and Nick could sense it, but never said anything about it.

After they finished eating dinner, Alison decided it was probably time to tell them.

"Ok... so I'm gonna finally tell you guys what the surprise was!" Alison exclaimed, earning a cheer from Nick.

"FINALLY! I've been waiting forever." Nick complained, rolling his eyes.

"Alright, alright. I'm moving to L.A with you guys!"
Alison revealed, as everyone's eyes went wide.

Nick immediately looked over at Chris for his reaction. Since they found out they would be moving to L.A, Chris has been really upset about not seeing Alison and was having a hard time to process it.

Chris looked so happy, his eyes lit up after Alison said that.

He got out of his seat and ran over to Alison, and he lifted her entire body up into a hug. "THIS IS AMAZING! ALISON YOUR COMING WITH US?!" Chris felt beyond excited, it was like a weight was lifted off his shoulders.

Alison giggled as Chris put her down. "Yeah! I'm so excited!"

Nick came over after Chris, and smiled as he pulled her into a hug. "I'm so glad your coming to L.A, I don't even know what I would do without my bestie." Nick winked.