Chapter Twelve- Apologies, part 2

-Matt Sturniolo's POV-
I needed time to think about the situation with Alison. I really wanted to forgive her for not telling me, because I know I can't live without her. I can't fight with her, I just can't. I need her by my side whether I like it or not. I can't continue without her and I need her to stay with me. She's always been there for me, and I don't know what I would do without her.

And I knew I couldn't break up with her. That thought hadn't even crossed my mind, I knew I couldn't do it anyways.
Alison Hills is apart of my life, and she always will be.

Our love is intertwined, it is never ending. It's always there. Love is not something you can touch or hear, it is something you feel deep down in your heart. How I knew I loved Alison was when I realized she started to feel like home to me. That's how I knew our love would last forever.

That being said I realized I needed to accept her apology. She had told me, 'it was always you.'
She had thought she loved my brother Chris but that wasn't true. She had loved me the whole time.
___________________________________
-third person view-

Alison was afraid of what would happen with Matt. She cared for him so much and hated seeing him hurt, and she would do anything to erase anything that's ever hurt him.

So that's why she left the Sturniolo's house that night. She knew Matt needed space, she always knew when he needed to talk and when he needed a break.

Alison had been scrolling through her phone which she found herself doing a lot when she was stressed, it was easy to get sucked into social media. She scrolled through instagram and tiktok for hours, finding herself not being able to stop.

She immediately put down her phone when she saw Matt  knock on her door then walk into her bedroom, carrying a bouquet of pink dahlias. Her favorite.

Matt stood leaning on the doorframe, taking in her room for a second. He had been in there a million times, and he loved her room. It completely represented Alison and her personality, which he also loved. Matt always loved Alison's bubbly personality and her pastel room, that both coordinated with each other.

"Hey." He said, giving Alison a sheepish smile.

"Hey." Alison said, returning the smile.

'God, he's so pretty. His eyes remind me of the ocean, of waves crashing. He always has a familiar scent, it's almost salty like the ocean, like a cool refreshing dip in the sea.' Alison thought.

"Can I sit here?" The boy asked, nodding his head to my bed which she was sitting on.

"Of course."

Matt sat down. He handed her the roses, saying,
"Here. These are for you, I know their your favorite."

Sometimes Matt thought that dahlias reminded him of Alison. She was sweet, bright, and very very beautiful.

"Thank you. I love them." She said, sniffing the flowers.

Matt and Alison were laying on her bed, silently. They were barely a foot away from each other, facing each other and gazing into one another's eyes.

"I'm sorry Alison. I needed time to process everything, but now I realize it's not a big deal. I talked with Chris and we are ok." Matt told Alison, breaking the silence.

"No I'm sorry Matt, for not telling you about Chris that was really wrong of me. I feel horrible for not telling you and making a bigger deal out of the situation than it should have been." Alison apologized, for the second time that night.

"It's ok I forgive you."

They laid in silence for a few minutes. They looked at one other, taking in each others beauty.

"As long as I have you everything will be ok. I care about you so much, you know that right?" Matt asked, his beautiful blue eyes staring at her, waiting for her response.

"I know you do. I care for you so much too."
She told Matt, lacing their hands together and kissing his forehead.

Matt smiled in response, and it made Alison feel like her heart was about to explode it was pounding so fast. His smile was adorable, she thought it could light up any room he walked into. Her cheeks turned red, and she nuzzled her head onto Matt's neck.

It was perfect. The two of them sat like that in silence for hours, eventually falling asleep. Sometimes they didn't need to talk to each other, sometimes silence could say more than words.

Alison woke up from the sound of a notification on her phone, and she looked over and saw Matt was sound asleep.

Matt slept so peacefully. For a few minutes Alison watched as his face rose and fell, with his breaths.
She kissed his forehead, which awoke him.

Matt slowly opened his eyes and then slightly smiled at Alison. This was amazing, waking up to the girl of his dreams in his arms. He kissed Alison back on the lips,
"Good morning Matthew." Alison said, as her cheeks turned red.

"Good morning Ali." He smiled, and looked at the beautiful girl in front of him.

They stayed in peaceful silence again, in each others arms.
'This girl is so angelic,' Matt thought, as he started to kiss her.

___________________________________
authors note!!
i tried a new writing style, and I like it a lot more. recently I've been reading a story from somebody and I thought their writing technique was beautiful, it was honestly too good for wattpad.
i hope you enjoyed this chapter and the new writing technique!
Have a great day<3