Chapter four- Party

It had been a week since had Matt told me he loves me. I didn't even know what to think, I mean what could I say to him?

Besides, I had never thought of Matt like that once. I always thought of him as my brother out of the three boys. But that night I guess made me question it.

I asked myself, why the hell are you questioning feelings for Matt? But I think it's just because I need to give it a thought before I completely shut down the idea of us.

It was a Friday evening and I was hanging out at the triplet's house. I realized I basically live there considering all of the time I've spent at their house. I even have my own products in their shower!

I was bored on their couch, scrolling through Tik Tok with Nick when Chris suddenly came into the room.

"Hey guys are you doing anything tonight?"

"Nope, we're probably just going to scroll on Tik Tok all day." Nick shrugged.

"What if we went to a party? My friend is having one at 10."

"Uh yeah no I don't think so. I'm perfectly fine being glued to my phone tonight."

Chris rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, you can watch Tik Tok later. Let's have fun tonight."

"I'm down! Is Matt coming..?" I asked, not sure if he would go if I was coming.

"Yeah, I just asked him- he's coming. But my friend asked me to grab him some snacks for the party and I don't really feel like going alone, do you guys   wanna come?"

"I guess I'll go to the party if Allison is. But I don't feel like going to the store right now. When your there though can you pink me up a dr. pepper?" Nick asked, smirking.

"Yeah I'll get that for you. Alison are you coming with me?"

"Sure."

Of course I would go with Chris, any time I get an opportunity to do something with him I jump at it. It doesn't matter if he hadn't talked to me for a week, whenever I get a chance to be alone with him I always accept no matter what.

"So what are we getting?" I asked.

"Uhm I don't know maybe a bunch of Pepsi? Pepsi is fire so everyone should enjoy that." Chris replied, smirking.

"Ok seriously though! I don't know what to get for a huge party I don't do these types of things you know that."

"Yeah me neither, it's not really my crowd, never has been."

We walked in silence for a little, taking in the fresh air as we walked to the grocery store.

"Soooo... how have you been Alison?" Chris asked, breaking the silence.

"You know, I've been good." I said, smiling.

"Got any boys in your life?" He asked.

I tried reading his face to see what he was thinking but I got nothing. He has a blank expression on his face, unreadable. I didnt know if he was curious (why would he be) or just trying to start conversation.

"Why are you asking?" I replied, trying to sound casual.

"I don't know.. never mind."

We walked in silence for about 3 minutes until he broke it again:

"So you and Matt have been getting really close lately huh?"

What?! I mean i guess we had been.. but why would Chris care. We hadn't been getting close like that. Actually kind of the opposite for the past week. Since our movie night a week ago, we haven't spoken a word to each other. Im worried if we can ever go back to how we were before.