Chapter Nine- Birthday

I walked into Nick's room to surprise him because he didn't know I was at his house, and I saw him quickly put his phone away. Before he put his phone away, I could see him smiling, ear to ear.

"Oooh, who's got you smiling at your phone and hiding your phone?" I teased Nick playfully.

"Jesus Christ Alison you scared me. I thought you were Matt or Chris!"

I giggled. "Sorry. Soo, is it that boy Noah you told me about?"

"Yeah it is. I was just texting him." Nick answered, shyly.

"Aww. Are you gonna ask him out soon? Also how come you didn't tell me you guys were texting."

"I don't know I mean I just didn't want to rant about all my boy drama to you because it seems stupid compared to what your going through right now. But yeah he dmed on insta a few weeks ago, and we've been talking more."

"Like I said are you gonna ask him out or what?" I asked, smirking.

"I don't know if he's even gay though that's the problem!!! My gaydar isn't working with him." He answered, laughing.

I laughed. "Well, don't ever feel like you can't tell me about that stuff, it doesn't matter if I'm going through a lot right now i always want to hear about your boy drama." I told Nick, and I smiled at him.

"I know. Are you sure your ok though? Im really worried about you."

"Im ok. I've been better trust me, but I'm getting better. Don't worry about me."

It was true. I was getting better, thanks to the triplets. And especially Matt. He had helped me through this no matter what, and was always supportive.

"Ok, I'm just making sure."

"I think I'm gonna head to Matt's room right now ok?"

"You and Matt have better getting real close lately huh?" Nick asked suspiciously.

"I don't know what your talking about." I chuckled awkwardly, and headed out to Matt's room.

"Hey." Matt said, smiling at me.

"Hey."

"So it's your birthday in 2 days. You excited?" Matt asked, as I climbed into his bed and into his arms.

"Yeah, I guess so. I don't think I'm gonna do anything for my birthday though."

"Pfft, nonsense. You can come to our house and we'll celebrate with you. Then, that night we could maybe go out on our own first date?" Matt asked, smiling.

"What? How could we do that though. What would we say to Chris and Nick? I don't want to lie to them."

"Just tell them your at your dads house or something. I'll tell them I have to run an errand. And don't think of it as lying to them, your just... not telling the truth yet."

"Yeah Matt I'm pretty sure that's lying." I laughed.

Matt laughed with me. "Whatever. It's not that big of a deal, we can just sneak off for 2 hours or so. What do you say?"

I sighed. "Alright. I mean that does sound like fun though. But, if we get caught it's all your fault." I joked.

"Alright alright. That seems fair. 7 o clock?"

"Ok. Sounds fun. It's a plan."

Our very first date. Me and Matt had been taking it slow, we hadn't even had our first kiss or anything yet.
___________________________________
                          -Alison's Birthday-
I woke up at 9 am to Nick yelling in my face.
"HEYY! ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!! YOUR 19 NOW!!" He yelled, immediately waking me up.

I groaned. "Ughhh five more minutes."

"No, you need to wake up we have something planned for you!!"

"What is it?"

"It's a surprise." Nick answered, smirking.

I finally got out of bed. I pulled my favorite pair of oversized blue jeans and a baby tee. I put on some jewelry, straightened my hair, and threw some light makeup on.

"Oooh damn girl you look good." Nick said, hyping me up.

I laughed. "Ok so what's the surprise?"

"You'll see! Come downstairs we made you breakfast."

"Alright alright."

I came downstairs to see balloons and streamers in their kitchen.

"Hey! Happy birthday Ali!" Matt exclaimed, hugging me.

"Happy birthday!" Chris said.

On the kitchen counter there was waffles and a bunch of pastries.

"Aww, thank you guys this is so sweet." I gushed.

"Of course! You deserve the world." Nick said, giving me a bear hug. I loved nicks hugs.

"So? What are you waiting for? Dig in!" Nick exclaimed, making me giggle.

After we ate we went out to the beach. The boys didn't tell me we were going there, and when I saw us pull up to the beach my mouth dropped. I love the beach so much, but I rarely go and the boys know that.

"Soo.. how are you liking your birthday surprise so far?" Chris asked, flashing a smile at me.

"I love it! Thank you guys so much, you guys are so sweet."

At around 4:30 we left the beach. After we left we watched a movie, and Nick had bought sodas and candy for us to eat as we watched the movie.

I checked my phone once the movie ended. It was 6:37. I had to get ready for me and Matt's date!

"Hey guys my dad just texted me, and he wants me to come home. He wants to hang out with me for a few hours because he hasn't seen me yet today."

"Ok! When will you be back?" Nick asked.

I looked over at Matt. "Hmm, probably around 9 to ten?"

"Ok perfect. We'll give you your gifts and cake after that." Nick said.

"Alright. Bye guys I'll see you soon." When the boys weren't looking, I winked at Matt before I closed the door to leave.
___________________________________
                       -Matt Sturniolo's POV-
At 6:56, I told Nick and Chris I had to run a few errands.

"Ok. Make sure your back before Alison comes home so she can open her gifts and we can eat cake."

"Ok, I will I promise."

I didn't know how us coming back would work, should we come back together and make up an excuse or should one of use come back and then the next a few minutes apart?
___________________________________

authors note- ok this chapter was kinda long- anyways the next chapter's gonna be juicy so you better come back for that 😏