Chapter Six- Confessions

Chris Sturniolo's POV

I had to tell Alison. It was now or never. I knew she felt the same way about me, she had to. That lie detector test wouldn't lie right?

I went in the kitchen and found Alison searching through the fridge.

"Hey.. can we talk please? It's kind of serious."
___________________________________
Alison Hills's POV

Shoot. What is Chris going to say? It has to be about yesterday.

"Can we sit down for this?" Chris asked nodding over to the couch.

"Sure. Is everything ok?"

Chris sighed. "I really don't know how to tell you this, I mean I've just figured it out myself. But here it goes- I like you. I like you a lot. Ive only figured it out myself a few months ago, and I was scared of falling for you. So I did what I thought would protect myself, and I distanced myself from you. But now I realize that was a mistake and by distancing my self from you I feel like I lost you."

We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Listen, I don't expect you to know what to say or do right away because I get it. This is really sudden, but-"

I started having trouble breathing. Whatever Chris was saying I couldn't hear. Everything went blurry, and after a few seconds I realized I was having a panic attack. I've only ever had a few panic attacks, but Matt was always there with me to help me through them.

"Im sorry Chris, I have to go." I said frantically, running away from him.

I knocked on Matt's door twice and then came in without waiting for a response.

The second Matt looked up at me he knew what was going on.

He got up, walked towards me and gave me a hug as I leaned my head into his neck.

"Take deep breaths, ok?" Matt said, squeezing my hand for comfort.

After a few minutes I calmed down. Matt then asked,
"What happened Alison? Are you ok?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Ok that's fine, do you need to stay with me?"

"Yea, that would help."

I stayed in Matt's room for a little while. I was watching Tik Tok when Matt suddenly said,

"I know that this is random and really not the right time. But Alison, after what happened with the lie detector test yesterday.." he trailed off.

After a few seconds he started again, after taking a deep breath.

"I want to be with you. I want to be there for you, through everything. I want you, I need you. Please give me a chance and I won't let you down. I love you." He pleaded, looking hopefully into my eyes.

I didn't know what to do again. In the span of an hour, two brothers had told me they have feelings for me.

"Matt I'm sorry but I need to think about this. This is all just so sudden and overwhelming."

"I understand. Take all the time you need."

I walked out of Matt's room and shut the door behind me. I walked into Nicks room, he was watching tv.

"Nick I really need your advice right now. I don't know what to do and I don't know what to think about all of this it all happened so suddenly." I rambled.

"Wait what? What happened?"

I explained everything to Nick. I knew he would understand. Nick always could help me through everything, no matter what. He always knew what to say and what to do.

"Ok well shit.."

"Yeah."

After thinking for a moment Nick said, "Who do you love though?"

My eyes widened in slight shock. That was definitely not what I was expecting Nick to say.

"I don't know, and that's the problem."

Me and Nick discussed the whole situation for an hour, and It finally hit me.
I love Matt. I always have, always will. It's always been him. I just never realized it. For nine years i thought I was in love with his brother, but I was wrong.

It's Matt, it always has been.

________________________________

"Ok ok, enough about my complicated love life. I want to hear about yours." I said, smirking at Nick.

"W-what? I don't like anyone pfft."

"I can smell the lies."

"I don't know what your talking about." Nick huffed.

"Oh come on, I know there must be somebody. You can tell me Nick, you can tell me anything."

"Alright fine. There's this one guy I'm friends with, his name is Noah. He's really sweet and he's so hot."

I giggled. "I knew it! I saw the way you looked at him when he came over last week."

For the next 20 minutes, Nick told me all about him.

"God, it feels good to get this off of my chest. I haven't told anyone, your the first person I told because I know I can always trust you." Nick said, smiling at me.

I smiled back at him. Nick was such a good friend.
___________________________________
AUTHORS NOTE-

Chapter six! I tried to not rush things with this story but I feel like it's going to fast and everything is happening at once. Anyways, I wanted Nick to have a love interest too because I feel like every Sturniolo story I read they always focus on Matt and Chris, but never Nick. Lmk what you thought of this chapter! <3