4

"AS A FORMER MODEL YOURSELF .. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS MATCH, FAYE?" Chapati Lola, the emcee for the Grand Magic Games had turned and asked the woman. All eyes flew upward at the sudden mention of her name. She waved brightly at her team.

She was brought in as a guest commentator specifically for Mirajane's match alone.

"Well .. I'm actually rather excited! Having modeled with the two of them personally, I think for today's games .. It'll be pretty evened out."

"But give it your best, Mira!" The alabaster haired woman turned back and waved to her with a positive smile.

Jenny was once ranked as the number one wanted sorcerer girlfriend and before her was Mirajane. But that was seven years ago.

Since then, Jenny had aged — and Mirajane hadn't.

Recently, Faye had been thinking about getting back into modeling, just for the fun of it. She didn't really shy away from the camera or was afraid of crowds, sometimes she'd just joke about it.

What started out as a swimsuit competition had turned into an all out seductive brawl. "THIS SITUATION HAS GOTTEN OUT OF CONTROL!" Chapati roared, but Yajima seemed to be rather enjoying it.

"HOWEVER .. AS EVERYONE IS LOVING IT, WE'LL LET IT CONTINUE AS IS!"

"We'd have a riot on our hands if we tried to stop this kind of excitement!" The old man had also chimed in.

There had been some roaring from the crowds that had started as a muddled sound, which soon involved into something else.

"WHAT'S THAT? THE CROWD SEEMS TO BE CALLING FOR SOMEONE .. AND IT SEEMS TO BE FAYE!"

She pointed at herself. "You guys really are too flattering."

The two men had ushered her down as she had done so in compliance to their request and the stands had begun to roar at her entrance.

She pulled her hair to the front, exposing the delicate tattoo that ran down her spine. Her bikini was a white triangle top outlined with sapphire blue and hooked together by a ring and some pearls to compliment her skin.

"Need some help takin' that off later?" A voice mused from above her as she looked up.

The woman only winked. "Now, who do you think put it on?"

Sting only rested his chin on the palm of his hand with a bemused smirk at her response.

"SCHOOL SWIM SUITS!"

The navy blue one piece seemed to hug her body as Cana draped herself over her shoulders.

"BIKINIS WITH THIGH HIGHS!"

The cobalt stockings streamed to wrap and curl around her thighs as she spread her legs a bit on the ground. There were many whistles.

Mirajane tilted her head back and spotted her friend. "You seem to be having fun, Faye."

"I could say the same for you."

"NOW GLASSES!"

The black rimmed glasses were lowered onto the bridge of her nose as she held Levy close. The girl squirmed a bit before giving in.

"CAT EARS!"

She held Happy to her chest while winking, blowing a kiss up to Jason from Sorcerer's Weekly that had now taken over her commentator seat.

"BONDAGE!"

Faye had never done bondage before, but she held the whip in her hand in curiosity and had hit the ground, creating a loud noise that cut through the air. "I think I've found your forté." Erza joked to the cerulean haired woman.