16

"HEY, HEY .. WAIT A MINUTE .. WHY THE HELL ARE THEY SO WASTED?!" Orga stumbled backwards, catching one of the women who fell onto him. It was just almost midnight and nearly every woman from their guild had gone out for drinks since it was a weekend ..

"If my memory serves correct — they were celebrating a bachelorette party for Nisha." The memory make mage himself let out a grunt as he steadied one of his guild members. It wasn't like Sabertooth had many women to begin with, maybe a dozen and a half, so they were rather close to each other and went drinking if not every weekend then every other weekend.

Of course .. many of them were light weights — with the exception of Minerva and Faye, but Minerva could outdrink her in the long run.

But one of the guild members was getting married and so of course a bachelorette party was in order. Sabertooth would house the wedding and they were already preparing for it in the next few upcoming months.

"Good grief .." Rogue hoisted the lady of their guild up into his arms.

No matter how many times it happened .. Sting would never get used to it. He learned several things during these times .. The first being that Yukino was the easiest to make cry. One wrong move and she would burst into tears.

Tonight, no one had to say anything and she had already done so.

"I-I .. I miss my big sister!" The celestial mage cried out as she clung onto the guild master's arm. Unfortunately, he was always the one tasked to take her home because well .. he knew where she lived because of their past one night stand and other small incidents here and there.

He sighed. "C'mere Faye, let's get you home too."

Instead of beckoning his words she huffed. "You damn womanizer."

He froze letting out a breathy exhale like his soul left his body. She'd never called him that before.

Faye promptly sat on the ground, burying her face in her knees. Sting just wanted to go home. It had been a long, long day and now he had one troublesome person draped over his back as he crouched down to the ground to the other one's height.

"... mine ..."

He couldn't quite hear what she said. "What?"

"You said you were mine!" The woman shouted at him.

The second thing he learned was that Faye was much more sensitive and wide open when she had just the right amount of alcohol. It made her much more susceptible to letting her tongue slip about certain things. "So why do you have another woman all over you?!" She pointed.

He was in for it now.

"I've made Faye angry!" Yukino wailed out in tears, hiccuping, sobbing with snot running down her nose.

It was going to be a long night.

WHEN FAYE GOT UP, SHE REALIZED THAT SHE WASN'T IN THE COMFORT OF HER BEDROOM, NOR IN THE ARMS OF THE PERSON SHE EXPECTED TO BE IN. Sting's home was rather lavish, much different than her own in the aspect that it had a much more rich look to it all with pale ivory walls and golden accentuates everywhere. Golden lamps built into a wall, even a small chandelier that hung in the entrance and golden framed paintings.

His bed was large but the duvets were so fluffy so it was like she was sinking in a cloud.

His scent was strong, all over the sheets but he himself wasn't there .. and so there was really only one other place he could've possibly been in.

Faye didn't feel as hungover as she thought she'd be. But the woman didn't question it.

Instead, she hovered over a man who already had his eyes cracked open, staring at the ceiling, glaring at it actually. Now he was staring at the aquamarine orbs.