131-140

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 131 Gorilla 2

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "That's right, it's better if we don't see it. I'd rather they lied to us, but that's unlikely." There are still some sensible people in the team.

    "Did you see that Captain Jiang and a person in their team took turns flying in mid-air, I guess the mutant beast is really coming soon." The voice of this person trembled.     "Captain Jiang, this speed is too slow, should we let them get out of the car and run?" Yang Bin couldn't help asking.     "Let's go in the car now. If it really gets close, let's try to hold it back." Jiang Yuheng now thinks of the terrifying pressure that gorilla gave them at that time, and he knows that they can't resist that gorilla. The gorilla's level is so high. I don't know if Jiang Yuheng used the laser gun. Level three, it's immune." Jiang Li felt that level three supernatural guns shouldn't be able to hurt it or anything, even laser     guns     .

    "It should be almost immune. After all, the level is too low, and if there are too many people, it is easy to accidentally injure." Jiang Yuheng didn't want to expose that kind of thing.

    "I have a level 5 musket and water gun here, but I need a level 5 crystal nucleus." Jiang Li looked at Jiang Yuheng. It can be bought in the store at level 7 of the space, but what needs to be consumed is a level 5 crystal nucleus. She has seen it before, but it is just an empty gun without a crystal nucleus.

    "We don't have a fifth-level crystal nucleus, so it won't work." Jiang Yuheng frowned. He was afraid that his brothers would suffer casualties. He couldn't bear such things.

    "Captain, wait a minute. I'll go back to the car and ask No. 13 to help me find something." Jiang Li immediately got back in the car and communicated with No. 13, asking him to find a way to find a fifth-level crystal nucleus, or a high-level offensive weapon, whether it's in his own store or a friend's store.

    Jiang Yuheng asked Li Wen to watch, and he also got into the car.

    After searching for a long time on the thirteenth, he bought two things for Jiang Li, one is a book for elementary swordsmanship in the seventh level of space, and the other is two books for intermediate swordsmanship in the tenth level of space.

    Jiang Li suddenly had two more books in her hand. She was holding a huge book, and couldn't help complaining to No. 13, "Even if I'm cramming, I won't be able to learn it." At this moment, No. 13 was a little

    depressed

    .

    At this moment, Jiang Li was like enlightenment. It took only a minute for her swordsmanship to be instantly clear to her chest. She could feel that she was much stronger. She was now an intermediate swordsmanship master.