381-390

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 381 This Weird Screen Name
  At this time, Yu Fengchen raised his wrist watch, "So the aliens that can be contacted in this thing are related to the aliens who study us?" Yu Fengchen's words

  immediately cheered everyone up.

  "Let's try to use the watch to understand those aliens!"

  "I don't understand!" At this moment, Lu Ye spoke.

  "Uh, don't you understand?" Yu Fengchen blinked his eyes, it seemed that he didn't understand before, but after using the meow language, he finally understood.

  "I really don't understand!" Lu Feng was very sure!

  "I don't understand either." Shao Xiaogang also raised his hand.

  "But I see you guys have been playing games, and it's been very smooth!" Jiang Li noticed that they had been playing a game.

  "That's right, aren't you guys playing a game? And aren't the names very similar?" Guo Tao doesn't usually play games, he often watches aliens fight.

  "That's right, your names are very similar." Jiang Yuheng heard from them that they had similar names.

  Lu Feng curled his lips, "They look very similar. We don't know what it means."

  Yu Fengchen looked at Jiang Li, "Sister-in-law, it seems that everyone needs cat language to understand this.

  "

  At this time, Yu Fengchen looked suspiciously at the screen of Lu Ye's watch, "This is the game you guys enjoyed a while ago! But I haven't seen any language barriers between you guys a while ago?"

  "Vice team, that's playing games. Who can play games? Even if you don't need to understand the language, you can play. It's just playing around." Lu Ye entered the game, and when he saw the name of his game, he was dumbfounded. C, the name... Wang Shuang tilted his head and looked at Lu Ye. Haha, I'm the one who eats shit!" Lu Ye laughed out   loud
  .   The others also laughed, and Qin Fang, who was next to Wang Shuang, laughed so hard that he climbed down. Wang Shuang looked at Qin Fang a little unhappily, "Qin Fang, what's so funny about you? Your screen name is so good! It's actually called Erniu who took off her pants. That's a woman's name! No wonder those aliens like to team up with you!   "   "Drinking dog pee against the wind..." Shao Xiaogang looked at his screen name and was a little speechless, "Fang Yu, let me see your screen name." Fang Yu clutched his wrist watch tightly, but soon, others pulled it away, "Haha, I can't eat cow dung clearly!"   Poof   ! Everyone burst into laughter, oh my god, this name...   Jiang Li burst into laughter, "Similar names, the characters are indeed very similar. When you go out in a team, people will know that they are a family." Everyone couldn't help covering their faces   !   Hua Qingfeng looked at his screen name calmly, "I'm a man in shit!" Fortunately, they didn't see it, and it would be too embarrassing for these brats to see it!   He calmly changed his screen name. Their little girl has a lot of good things in her hands. This meow language... can even understand alien languages. The things in their little girl's hands are a bit contemptuous of aliens!   Everyone hurriedly changed their screen names, but while changing their names, they also took a look at other people's screen names.