391-400

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 391 Alien Invasion 6
  When Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li came back, they discovered something, that is, Liang Yuanxu actually pulled Yuanyuan to apply for a marriage certificate, because there is no age limit for getting a marriage certificate here.

  Jiang Li pointed at Liang Yuanxu's hands trembling, "Liang Yuanxu, Yuanyuan is still young! She is still young! Do you know that she is still young?" "Master, I know, so don't worry, I will wait patiently for her to grow up!" Liang Yuanxu said seriously. He just put a shackle on his little girl first. After all, these senior brothers are all handsome. What if their little girl changes her mind

  ?
  "It's better to be like this!" Jiang Li bit Yuanyuan's forehead with a bit of resentment, and Yuanyuan smiled, "Master, I suggested it!" Jiang Li resisted the urge to roll her eyes. How could she forget that their family's Yuanyuan has been eyeing Liang Yuanxu's beauty for a long time, she is so lustful

  !
  However, this is fine, with such a certificate, it is normal for Liang Yuanxu to bully Yuanyuan in the future, and she wants to intervene.

  Speaking of which, Liang Yuanxu and Yuanyuan have already applied for ID cards at the Jingdong base. They are now official mercenaries of Lei Ting, no different from others, and they are also people with status here.

  It's just that they now have an identity in a parallel space more than others.

  And with the improvement of their abilities, in fact, it is not suitable for them to stay in that parallel world.

  Because there are quite a few people applying for marriage certificates today, everyone decided to hold a party. As for the location of the party, it was set in the courtyard of the villa.

  Jiang Yuheng handed over the matter of inviting people to Yu Fengchen, and Yu Fengchen handled this matter with ease.

  Although it was a bit rushed, it was really easy for them to arrange food and so on.

  After all, under normal circumstances, in addition to the puppet chefs who can make some food in the space, the aunts in the family courtyard often make some pastries by hand.

  Coupled with the gifts from friends from all walks of life, there are really all kinds of food really complete.

  In the afternoon, Jiang Li and Yuanyuan brought Xiaoya over. It was the first time Xiaoya came to this world, and the air here really made her feel uncomfortable.