181-190

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 181 Yuanyuan buys a boat 1
  One of the policemen couldn't help but exclaimed, "The little girl is really strong!"

  At this time, Xiaocao said proudly, "That is, my sister must be called for hunting in our village, otherwise they feel unsafe.

  "

  The people next to him were curious, "The people in your village are still hunting, what can they catch? Pheasant or something?" "What is

  that? My sister has hunted wild boar." Although Xiaocao has eaten bear meat, she knows very well that it cannot be said that it has not appeared in the village, but wild boar has appeared in the village, and she has eaten a lot with Sister Yuanyuan.

  "The little girl is amazing!" The people next to her couldn't help giving Yuanyuan a thumbs up.

  The three traffickers were taken away, but when the police left, they still reminded Yuanyuan to be careful, because there might be more than these three traffickers.

  Yuanyuan smiled and said that she knew, those human traffickers had better not come, if they came, they would not even think about leaving.

  Although Yuanyuan is not afraid, she is still careful, after all there is Xiaocao, she is not afraid, but Xiaocao is.

  After the marshal left, the people around started chatting with the sisters, and some even wanted to know their family addresses.

  Yuanyuan narrowed her eyes slightly, and quietly remembered the person's appearance, but Xiaocao was still very smart, these people chatted with her for a long time, Xiaocao didn't say anything other than praising Yuanyuan, as for the address, what are you kidding, Xiaocao has taken the potion of wisdom now, the villain is smart, did he expose the address to let the traffickers think about it?
  Yuanyuan saw that Xiaocao was able to do a job with ease, so she let her tell others, she didn't know when Xiaocao in their family was so good at expressing desire?

  Originally, she was worried that Xiaocao was not good at communicating with people, but now it seems that this kind of thing is impossible.

  However, is the effect of the wisdom potion so good? Should I eat one too?
  Yuanyuan began to think about this problem!
  Yuanyuan began to close her eyes and rest her mind at this moment. In fact, she was contacting No. 13 to see if Lily had left the customs.