Characters

Abhimanyu Khurrana: The arrogant male protagonist of this book. He is the heir of the Khurrana Enterprises along with his sister and cousins. He is the oldest and therefore a perfectionist in every single aspect of his life. He is 25 years old.

Naina Arora: The loving female protagonist of this book. She works as an intern in a company in Delhi. She is the only child and is 23 years of age. Her father and mother are everything for her and she will do anything for them.

The Khurrana family:

Tanisha Khurrana: The matriarch of the family. She is an award winning actress and has a huge fan following. She is Abhi's Dadi.

Sanjay Khurrana: The first child of Tanisha & Santosh Khurrana. He is Abhi's dad and owns many businesses, including a third of the Khurrana Enterprises.

Shalini Khurrana: The first daughter-in-law of Tanisha and Sanjay's wife. She is Abhi and Preeti's mother.

Ritu Khurrana: The only daughter of Tanisha and is a divorcée with a son. She lives with them and she owns a third of Khurrana Enterprises as well. Abhimanyu's Bua.

Rishabh Khurrana: The second grandchild of Tanisha. He is Ritu's son and a well known name in the media when it comes to the number of girlfriends he has. Abhi's cousin. He is 23.

Preeti Khurrana: Sanjay & Shalini's daughter. Abhi's younger sister and is currently studying in college. She 18 years old.

Aria Khurrana: The youngest and pampered grandchild of Tanisha & Santosh. She is the daughter of late Sandeep & Damini Khurrana who both died in an accident when Aria was only 4 months old. She is 12 years old.

The Arora family:

Deepak Arora: Naina's father who works at a small firm. He is Naina's first love and the one who pampers her the most.

Swetha Arora: Naina's mother who is a housewife and a strict woman. She used to work as a teacher but stopped after Naina was born.

Naina's parents had a love marriage which made the families from both the sides cut off all the contacts with them as they didn't accept it which is the reason why she doesn't know her cousins, her grandparents or her uncles and aunts.

Naina's friends:

Aditi Malhotra. Jiya Sharma. Aryan Shah.

They all work as interns in the same company as Naina but in different departments.

Abhimanyu only has one and only friend which is Harsh Kapoor. 

Other Characters include Shalini's kitty party friends and her nemesis Reema Singhania, employees, Abhi's maternal grandmother (Nani) Gayatri and Abhi's maternal uncle (Mamu) and his family, the Ahujas.

******

Well...let the game begin 😉