Bus Ride

Today was the day the Bella's perform at the Kennedy Center. They were chosen to perform for Obama because they are three time a cappella champions.

Beca was getting dressed in her sparkly blue costume when Chloe barged in without knocking.

"BECA!!" Chloe yelled as she walked in.

"Jeez Chlo I'm in a bra your lucky i'm not fully naked." Beca said as she scrambled to put her costume on.

"Nothing I haven't seen before. But anyways we need to leave now so we're not late."

"Alright i'll be out in a second."

The Bella's all got on the bus and started driving to the Kennedy Center. It was quite a long drive so most of the Bella's fell asleep on the way there. Beca was in the seat behind Amy, who was driving, and Chloe was in the one behind Beca. The rest of the Bella's were spread out either asleep or reading, except Amy of course.

"Beca." Chloe whispered. She got no answer.

"Beca." She said a little louder, still with no answer.

"Good hell Beca." she mumbled as she moved to the row in front of her and sat on Beca's lap.

"Oh hey there Chlo." Beca said as Chloe wrapped her arms around the brunettes waist.

"I called your name twice so I figured this would get your attention." She said as she winked and got off of Beca's lap to sit next to her.

"Well it sure did."

"Ok well I'm bored and we still have 4 hours left of the drive and everyone's asleep."

"How about you take a nap Chlo." Beca said as she yawned.

"No Becs I don't want to." Chloe laughed

"Ok well what do you want to do then?"

"Watch a movie with me please?" Chloe pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"Well I can't say no to that face I guess." Beca reluctantly said as Chloe opened her laptop and gave Beca an earbud to put in.

"What are we watching?" Beca asked as Chloe gave her a juice pouch to drink from.

"I was thinking maybe a scary movie." Chloe smirked.

Beca hated scary movies. She didn't want to admit it but they scared her a lot. Chloe knew this about Beca but was told never to tell anyone.

"Fineee as long as it's not too scary." Beca said as she draped a blanket over the two of them.

Chloe turned on The Ring and placed the laptop in between them. Beca laid her head on Chloe's shoulder and the ginger wrapped her arm around her and rested her head on top of the brunette. Chloe quickly found Beca had fallen asleep within the first 30 minutes.

"Hey Amy, is everyone asleep but us two?" Chloe asked quietly.

"I think so. Why?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure what's up."

"Somethings just been on my mind since the whole Chicago thing a week ago and I kinda want to get it off my chest."

"Alright what is it."

Chloe took a deep breath before starting. "Well when Chicago started running away, Beca yelled "Stay away from my girl!" and I don't know if she said it by accident but is there any way you know what she meant by that?"

Amy giggled a little bit once Chloe said this. She knows Beca likes her but isn't supposed to tell anyone. "I honestly couldn't tell you. But I would ask her sometime. You mean the world to her you know. She always talks about how happy you make her without even knowing. You know I've never seen Shawshank love anyone as much as she loves you."

Chloe smiled at those last words. She knew Beca loved her but she didn't know it was that much. She thought about all of the times she had come home from a rough day and Beca would comfort her the rest of the day. Beca always knew how to cheer Chloe up and Chloe did the same for Beca.

"Thank you Amy." Chloe said as she pulled Beca closer. "I love you so much Becs." She whispered into the brunettes hair as she laid a kiss on her forehead. She turned off the laptop and fell asleep, cuddling her best friend.