Performance Day

Today was the big day. Beca would be performing her heart out. She had five perfectly written songs, all of them being dedicated to Chloe. She was starting with Count on Me, as it was the first one she wrote. She would then sing My Girl, which she was inspired to write after the baseball game. She would then pull out a guitar (the Bella's didn't know she could play guitar.) and sing Wild as her. She would then sing Tennessee Orange and break out the piano for this one. (The Bella's didn't know she could do this either.) She would then get ready for the last song, Speechless. She planned to pull Chloe up on stage for this song and sing her heart out to the love of her life.

Beca was nervous, but extremely excited for that day. The Bella's knew about the brunettes performance, so they took Chloe out shopping for the day, saying Beca didn't feel well. In reality, Beca was at the place preparing the stage.

It was about 6 PM at this point. She was set to perform at 7. The place was filling up rather quickly, however, Beca reserved the front row for the Bella's. She specifically requested Chloe be on the middle seat by the stairs.

"Where are we going?" Chloe asked as the Bella's drove to the place Beca was performing.

"You'll see." Emily said as they walked though the door.

The Bella's took the girl to the performance room and sat her in her seat. She still didn't know what was going on, however, she knew it was a performance.

As 7 came around, Beca was announced on stage. Chloe's mouth dropped as she saw her girlfriend. She had a tight fitting black dress on the showed off all of her curves. she had black and white Nike shoes on and her hair was curled to perfection. Chloe was visibility drooling until she snapped out of it when she saw Beca blow her a kiss.

"Hey y'all i'm Beca." the short brunette said as she stepped to the microphone. "A lot of you guys don't know me as I just recently started writing and producing, but these are a few original songs I've written in the past few months. This first one is called Count on Me and I wrote it when someone special to me was having a hard time." Beca said as she looked over at Chloe. The gingers heart nearly melted as Beca started to sing.

Oh-oh
If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

Beca sang while smiling into Chloe's eyes. She knew the brunette had written this about her when the incident at the Kennedy Center happened.

We'll find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need
You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it, I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh, yeah
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, yeah, yeah

Beca belted these notes perfectly as she sang her heart out.

If you tossin' and you're turnin' and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Every day I will remind you, oh
We'll find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need
You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it, I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh, yeah
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, yeah, yeah