Zoo

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Oh fuck you."

"Hey, don't swear." Chloe said giggling into Beca's hair. Oh how Beca loved this feeling. One of Chloe's arms wrapped around her waist and the other around her torso. Chloe's warm body pressed up against her back. Beca smiled remembering she's cuddled up to her best friend.

"I see that smile Beca. I know you don't hate waking up early." Chloe said while brushing Beca's hair off of her face.

"No, I was smiling at the thought of smashing the alarm clock and going back to bed." Beca grumbled.

"Oh come on Becs. I know you secretly like waking up this early."

Beca rolled over in Chloe's arms to face the ginger. "Why are we even waking up at 7 am on a Sunday?"

"It's our turn to make breakfast, then we're all going to the zoo!" Chloe said excitedly.

"Mmm." Beca grunted as Chloe tried getting up.

"Come on Becs, were making pancakes." Chloe says, getting out of the bed and pulling Beca to her feet.

"Fineee as long as we can make them with chocolate chips."

"Deal." Chloe said with a wink as the two made their way down the stairs into the kitchen.

Beca and Chloe started whisking the batter together while listening to music. They had made a playlist for the two of them to share and they listened to it all the time. The two were singing and dancing around together when their favorite song came on, Titanium. This is the song Beca was singing in the shower when she had first met Chloe. As soon as they heard the first 3 notes of the song, the two girls smirked at each other and started dancing around with each other.

At one point in the song, Chloe accidentally spilled the powder mix on Beca.

"Oh it's on, Beale." Beca said as she grabbed a handful of the mix and threw it at Chloe.

A war broke out between the two as they were throwing mix at each other while running around screaming, laughing, and wrestling each other.

Chloe grabbed a fistful of mix and threw it right at Beca. The brunette smirked and Chloe squealed and ran for cover as Beca threw a fistful all down the front of the gingers shirt.

The two best friends stopped, limbs entangled together, sweat running down their faces, and looked into each others eyes with big smiles on their faces. They didn't want the moment to ever end.

"Are we interrupting something here?" Fat Amy said, accompanied by the rest of the Bella's laughing.

"We made pancakes!" Chloe said as her and Beca broke apart.

"Yup we can see that." Stacie laughed

"Ok help yourselves. I gotta go change." Chloe said as she gave Beca a wink.

"Yeah me too. We will be down in a second."

The two went to their rooms to get dressed and cleaned up as the rest of the Bella's ate breakfast.

"What do you think they're doing up there?" Stacie asked the rest of the Bella's.

"Probably hooking up or something." Fat Amy said through a mouthful of pancake.

"Well I mean I wouldn't be surprised. It's obvious they like each other." Cynthia Rose said

"When do you think they will confess their feelings?" Flo said.

"I don't know. Shawshank isn't the best at expressing feelings." Amy said

"True but Chloe is. Maybe she will confess first?" Emily said.