Kennedy Center

Once they arrived, the Bella's got off the bus and went to the stage. They were super excited to perform for Obama.

"They say your a freak when your having fun." Beca and Chloe started as the other Bella's made music with their mouths.

They continued singing and dancing around stage until Fat Amy dropped from the ceiling and started singing Wrecking Ball.

"I came in like a wrecking ball." She sang as she hung off of silks.

"You wreck me-AHH!" she sang as her pants split open, showing the president everything.

"Oh my god!!" Chloe yelled as her and Beca tried to cover her with the curtains.

Once Amy was covered, the Bella's knew they were in big trouble.

"Guys that was a disaster!" Chloe said as they piled into the bus.

"I'm sorry my sexy fat ass wouldn't fit in those pants." Fat Amy said sarcastically.

"We have a meeting with the principal and the a cappella association when we get home tomorrow." Chloe said frantically.

"Relax Chlo. It'll be okay I promise." Beca said as she grabbed the gingers hand.

"It better be. This group is my whole life and I can't imagine life without you guys."

The bus ride to the hotel was quiet. The Bella's had to stay in a hotel because it was too late to drive home that night. No one said a word the whole drive. Chloe buried her head into Beca's neck and stayed like that the whole ride. Beca tried her best to comfort Chloe but figured there was no point. The rest of the Bella's sat in silence listening to music or reading. Once at the hotel, the girls went their separate ways, each girl sharing a room with one other Bella. Beca and Chloe shared a room of course.

"Come on Chlo, let's go get checked in." Beca said softly as they arrived.

"Alright." Chloe said in a sad tone.

The Bella's got their keys and headed to their rooms on the third floor. Each of the rooms were next to each other. Each room had one bed, one bathroom, and a big TV on the wall.

Beca unlocked their door and let Chloe walk through before her. As soon as the door was closed, Chloe broke down in tears on the bed.

"Hey Chloe what's wrong?" Beca asked as she sat next to the ginger who's head was buried in a pillow.

"Beca I feel like I failed." Chloe said through sobs.

"Oh Chloe." Beca said as she rubbed her best friends back softly.

"I can't believe that happened. It's my fault. I was the one to order the costumes. It's my fault and I-"

"No Chloe no it's not your fault sweetie. Accidents like that happen. Trust me your not to blame." Beca cut her off.

"Are you sure it's not?" Chloe said as she sat up and looked at Beca.

"Of course. Chloe you didn't do anything wrong." Beca said as she put a hand on Chloe's cheek and wiped a tear away with her thumb.

"Thank you Becs."

"Of course. Besides, Amy should have been wearing underwear." Beca chuckled making Chloe laugh a little.

"True. Let's get out of these uniforms, they're uncomfy."