Convention

It has been three weeks since Chloe and Beca had started dating. The two had been on a few dates and spent as much time as they could together. Chloe found the Bella's a chance to redeem themselves at a small convention. With only two months until worlds, they needed to be perfect and prepared.

The Bella's loaded their things into the bus and started driving. Beca rested her head on Chloe's shoulder as the two shared earbuds the whole ride. The rest of the Bella's were sleeping or chatting with their peers. Once arrived, the Bellas got out and went to the changing room back stage. They got ready in their costumes and went on stage to perform.

Safe to say, the Bella's weren't prepared for worlds yet.

"SHES ON FIRE!" Amy yelled as she rushed over to Cynthia Rose.

Flo had lost her balance during a flip, causing CR to fly into the fire.

Once again, the bus ride home was quiet. Beca decided to work on writing more songs. Although the incident they had been though was tragic, all the brunette could think about was her girlfriend. She was beside Beca, looking out the window as they made their way home. Beca stared at her baby blue eyes and bright red hair. She admired everything about her girlfriend. She then got an amazing idea for a song. She opened a document on her laptop and started writing.

I met somebody and she's got blue eyes
She opens the door and she don't make me cry
She ain't from where we're from
But she feels like home, yeah
She's got me doin' things I've never done
In Georgia, they call it a sin
I'm wearing Tennessee orange for her

Beca knew this song would hit close to home for both her and Chloe. The ginger was from Tennessee and Beca knew how much she loved it there. She continued writing until Chloe leaned over so see what she was doing.

"What you doing Becs?" Chloe asked, an ounce of pain still in her voice from the incident.

"Oh uh just some lyrics. Are you doing okay?" She asked as she closed her laptop and grabbed Chloe's hand.

"Yeah, I just don't know what we can do to prepare." Chloe said sadly.

"I'm sure you will think of something. Your a genius Chloe." Beca said as she pulled Chloe in for a hug.

"I GOT IT!" Chloe said as she stood up after a few minutes.

"WERE GOING ON A RETREAT!"

a/n
another short chapter ik. it'll get better.
song credit Tennessee Orange by Megan Moroney