Author Note

Hello my Lemons! Welcome to the revised version of my famously, but horribly originally written book "Babysitter"!

Yeah that's right, a rewritten version that has better grammar, longer chapters, and a lot more details! For those who've already read the original, do not worry because this book will have differences from the original!

As much as I've made fun of the original, I'll always be grateful for it. It was my very first fan fiction and honestly my most popular! For the past four years it's been number one in #SonicTheHedgehog & #ClassicSonic categories which is incredible to me because that means anyone who looks up Sonic The Hedgehog or Classic Sonic, will see my fan fiction first... do I think it's deserving to be number one? Absolutely not! If I did I wouldn't be remaking it of course!

I don't expect this book to do as well, but either way for the ones willing to read I hope you enjoy it as much as the original, or for those who never read the original to enjoy it too!

I really appreciate your guy's support so far with me rewriting this book! You guys are amazing! Even with me being so inactive these past few years you guys have always stuck around and I really appreciate that!

I want to add some disclaimers. THIS BOOK DOES NOT SHIP CLASSIC SONIC AND SHADOW. I'm making this clear now bc I don't wanna see comments thinking I'm shipping them bc it's not the case.

NOW THAT WERE DONE BEING SAPPY LETS DIG INTO THIS! I ANNOUNCE TO YOU OFFICIALLY...

BABYSITTER (REVISED) !!!

- xoxo Pleasingshadow 🍋💕