17

We hadn't showered, wanting to get out of there fast enough that no one would catch us. Hangman and I sped off in our separate cars, and I was glad that everyone would likely be at the Hard Deck and wouldn't wonder where we were. The minute we were in his house, clothes were off and we had made our way to his shower. Once we were in the shower, he wasted no time. His hands went to my waist, running his hands along my wet, hot skin. He grabbed the rag, soaping it up, cleaning my body from today's exercise. Once he was done with my back, he turned me around so that I was facing him. He started from the bottom, making sure not to miss an inch as he kept direct eye contact with me. When he got to my breast and started massaging them, he kept his eyes on me, smirking as I gasp, closing my eyes into the moan. He backed me up against the shower wall, letting the water wash away all the soap. His hands go back to my breasts but I push him away, smirking at him before I kiss him, running my hands down his body. I rake my nails down his chest, his abs, his back. All the way down to his dick, taking it in my hand, slowly pumping it. He pulls away from the kiss, moaning, now his eyes closed. I smirk, biting my lip as his hand goes to the shower wall and the other to my hip. My hand moves a little bit faster and I hear him start cursing. "Look at you." I lick my lip. "I've barely done anything yet and you're falling apart. I could get you to admit I'm the best pilot." He keeps his eyes closed, but I see him smirk. He wants to argue with me, so I go a little faster and the smirk falls from his face, replaced with another moan.

"Fuck..." The last time we did this, he had me eating out of the palm of his hand. It felt good, so good to be the one making him beg for it. I continue at my pace, rubbing my thumb over the tip of his cock. "Please, darlin." He moans, biting his lip. It was such a pretty sight to see him beg for it. I move my hand faster, not being able to control my smile.

"Is this what you want?" I lightly squeeze his cock as I move faster. He tries to respond but all that comes out is a moan. His grip on my side tightens. "What do you want? My mouth? My pussy?" He only groans and we both know he is seconds away from cumming. I go faster, his cock twitching before he shoots hot cum all over my stomach. He takes a second to catch his breath as I go back under the water to resume washing the sweat, and now cum, off of my body. His hand sneaks up my body, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me back towards him. He places kisses over my shoulders, moving to my breast, nipping at the hardened nipples, before moving dropping down to his knees. His smirk grows as his hands move over my thighs, moving them until they rest on my soaked pussy, my clit throbbing, desperate for any type of touch. He pushes his fingers inside my folds, another finger adding pressure to my clit. "God damn it." I moan, throwing my head back. His fingers curl, making me moan, my hands gripping onto his shoulders so I don't fall, but also just to grab onto something. He continues to curl his fingers, while his thumb circles my clit, my walls clenching around him as I moan louder and louder. He knows I'm getting close. He knows my body well, even after all these years. My grip on his shoulders gets tighter and for a second, I almost worry that I'm hurting him. But after what I did to him, he slows his fingers down and my head snaps back, glaring at him as he moves his thumb away from my clit.

"You thought I wouldn't get you back for earlier, darlin? It doesn't work like that." I groan.

"God, I hate you Jake." He smirks up at me.

"I thought you said when you call me Jake that's when you like me." Now he was the one pushing my buttons.

"Asshole. Fucking asshole." I look down at Jake and my eyes catch his green ones. The ones filled with lust. He removes his fingers completely and I whine before he turns me around, pushing me against the shower wall again. He spreads my legs, bending me over before he shoves his cock in me without warning. I almost cried out, wanting to grab onto him. "Fuck Jake. Fuck." His hips thrust up into mine as he holds me steady.

"Such a good girl, Nicole. Taking my cock so well." My walls clench around him and I hear him moan and groan with each harsh thrust back into me as he goes faster and faster. He grabs me by the neck, pulling me against his body. My hand goes to the back of his head, fingers barely grasping the ends of his hair.

"I'm so close, Jake." I moan as leaves bruises on my neck. His cock pounds into me faster and sloppier as my climax builds.

"Cum for me, darlin'. Cum all over my cock." I do just that, moaning his name as I come. His thrusts get sloppy as he cums inside me, filling me up. He moves his hand from my neck and pulls out of me, watching as our mixed cum runs down my legs. The shower is still running, washing it away as soon as it hits the shower floor. We both finish washing off and I steal a t-shirt from him, one that just about covers my ass before I put a pair of shorts on that I brought from home for after training. I stood against the doorframe as I watched him lay in bed. We were both just looking at each other. "Lay down for a second. You worked hard." He winked. "Plus then, I'll make you dinner." I looked down at my watch, noticing that it was past 7.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea, Hangman." He frowned.

"I really wish you'd call me Jake all the time, darlin." I frowned as well, folding my arms across my chest.

"We made an agreement. No strings." He got up off of his bed, walking over to me. This was a dangerous game. He hadn't put any clothes on other than boxers. He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, looking down at me.

"What if we broke that agreement? What if I want strings, all of the strings?" I looked up at him, confused.

"I don't understand. You're Hangman. You take home a new girl every week. You don't want a relationship that lasts longer than sex." He scowled at me.

"Don't tell me what I do or don't want. But you're right. Maybe you should go." I stared up at him and saw that he was masking his hurt with anger.

"Good night, Jake."

And I left.