23

"Jake..." I moaned. "Jake, I have to go meet Nat for breakfast." He kissed my neck, eliciting another moan as I licked my lips, trying not to fall for this.

"Meet for brunch." He answers quickly before kissing my lips hungrily. "I need you." His need for me only feeds my ego and makes it harder for me to leave his bed. His morning wood is pressed against me, making me bite my lip.

"Fine. But only if you're quick." He stops kissing me.

"I'll take as long as I need to make you cum." Fuck. His hands cup the side of my neck as his lips press firmly to mine. He leans back against the bed frame and licks his lips as I get on top of him. I lift my hips slightly, taking his hard cock in my hand, lining it up with my wet cunt. He watches as I sink down around his length. My hands hold onto Jake's shoulders as I take more of him, until all that fits is inside of me. I moan as he curses, grabbing onto my waist. I lift my hips until just the tip is still inside, before slowly sinking back down, grinding my hips against him. I bury my face in his neck as I begin to ride him, moving up and down his length, finding a rhythm that works for me. "Fuck, darlin." Jake moans as I start to pick up the pace, his hands trying to help guide me. Jake starts to thrust up into me, hitting that spot inside that makes me cry out. I kiss his neck, littering his neck with marks that are sure to get him in trouble if anyone sees. Jake can tell I'm getting tired as my thighs tremble, losing my tempo slightly. He grabs my thighs, lifting me off of him. I would pout at the lack of him but I know by now what he's going to do. He easily flips the two of us over, lying me on the bed, no warming as he shoves himself back inside of me roughly.

"Fuck, Jake." My nails attack his back as he attaches his lips to mine. I moan into the kiss as Jake lifts one of my legs wraps around his waist, plowing into me mercilessly. The only sounds that can be heard in the room are the sound of skin slapping and moans. Jake leans down to place one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking at the skin with the occasional nipping. "Fuck, Jake, please." My eyes are shut tightly as he continues to send me into a frenzy.

"I want you to cum for me, darlin." He smirks, biting his lip as his hand moves to my clit, applying pressure that causes another moan. He knows I'm close. His fingers begin to circle the sensitive bundle of nerves, quickening the pace of his thrusts. The new pace has me screaming out and I'm almost certain that someone is able to hear us. Both of us are near climax, the tightness of my walls constricting around his cock making him more eager to cum inside me.

"Oh my god, yes, yes, yes. Feels so fucking good!" I moaned as my hands pressed into Jake's chest as he pinched my sensitive clit, thrusting his hips into me harder, faster. "Fuck, Jake, I'm gonna cum!"

"Look at me when you cum, Nicole." Jake begged as he dug his nails into my hips, holding on as he felt his own high approaching. "I'm gonna cum in that pretty pussy of yours." With a few more thrusts, he reaches his high, his cum coating my walls. I followed seconds after. He pulls out gently after a few seconds and I sigh at the loss of that feeling. A mixture of our releases begins to trickle out between my thighs. He lays down beside me, as both of us recover from our highs. I can feel my heart racing as I stare at Jake, beads of sweat on his forehead. Jake's arms wrap around me, softly rubbing at my side, careful not to accidentally tickle me. We lay there for a little while longer, cuddling, despite the fact that I'm probably late for breakfast with Nat. Laying in bed with Jake is easy. I felt comfortable in his arms. He had always made me feel like this. I lean up to press a kiss to his jaw, before getting out of bed to take a shower. When I come back out, Jake is in a pair of boxers but he's back in bed, arms behind his head. He just watches as I get dressed, wearing the same shorts from yesterday but stealing one of his plain black t-shirts. I turn back to him, seeing him look all cute in bed and I jump on top of him in bed to kiss him again. "You're so cute in my clothes, darlin." The way he says darlin with just the tiniest bit of twang makes me melt as I kiss him again.

"See you later?" Even if it's phrased as a question, I know I will. His face says it all. And the look that he's giving me makes me feel like I'm falling in love with him, with his smile, with his heart, with all of him.

"I'll see you later." He reassures me. I kiss him again, before I rush out the door to see Nat, hoping I'm not as late as I think I am.

𐑺

The two of us were sitting down at a table at Miramar Cafe, catching up on everything that needed to be said. "So the other night, Bradley and I were talking about our future and what makes sense as we move forward and well... we talked about maybe getting married." My eyes went wide as I reached across the table to grab her hand. "It's nothing official. We're not in a rush and we only just got back together. But it's nice, knowing that we both want a future... together." We were both smiling.

"This is so exciting, Natashsa. I'm happy for you, really, really happy for the both of you." She took a bite of her food before looking back at me.

"So... you and Hangman? Didn't you punch him in the face?" I chuckled, but that didn't stop the smile from my face and the blush on my cheeks.

"Yeah, he's kind of perfect." Nat gave me a look as she drank some of her mimosa. "Ok, he's a little rough around the edges, but he only lets everyone see one side of him. He can be really sweet and caring and, well, you've seen him. He's insanely attractive."

"When did this whole thing with him start?" I scrunched up my nose. "Uh oh. How long?"

"Back when we were a part of Top Gun. We had sex a couple of times back then, no string attached. Then there was this ball a couple years ago and we didn't have sex, but there was this creepy guy so I told him that Jake was my boyfriend and he stuck by me the entire night and it was such a good night. But then nothing happened until we came back here. Then there were a couple of times that we had sex while we were here these last couple of weeks and that's when I figured out that I had really started to like him. I feel comfortable with him. I was thinking about it this morning about how I love just waking up in his arms." She sent me a smile.

"I know you and I know him. But when I see the two of you together, I don't know, I think I should've seen how clear it was that you two are in love." I send her a look as I take a big gulp of my mimosa.

"We haven't actually said that yet." Her eyes were wide.

"Huh... ok." Neither of us said anything until she reached over to grab my hand. "I just don't want him to break your heart." I nodded.

"I get it. He doesn't have the best reputation. But as scary as it is to think about sometimes, I trust him. And I want this thing with him." She suddenly broke out into a grin, blushing. "What?"

"That's how I feel with Bradley." We both break out into a series of giggles.

"We must be so lucky."

"Well, we definitely need to start with the most important emotional question." I looked back at her and nodded, expecting a serious question. But instead, she put two fingers up, and started slowly dragging them sideways. She was asking about his size. I grinned as her eyes went wide. "I'm actually getting worried for you." I chuckled, smirking when I told her to stop.

"You don't know the half of it." We clink our glasses as we keep talking about everything, not only the men in our lives.