Chapter 5 - Sensation

I thought it was necessary....lol.

Song: Love Faces - Trey Songz

~ Lydia ~

That feeling again. He pushed away and gazed into my eyes. He was hungry for more.

"No...you can't.."I get up to move away from her pushed me down and his lips, his body. It felt like I was suffocating from his touch. My body tingled all over as feels all up my sides. His kiss from my lips to my neck. I tried to push him off but he presses more on to me. My legs tangled with his and flipped him over and now I'm on top. His hands on my sides and he raises himself up to me. I leaned away but he he holds my hands down and presses his lips once again. I shoved away and backed up against the door.

"You can't love...me."

"And why the fuck not!" He walked towards me. I feel around behind me for the door knob.

"Because I don't...." I was cut off from his fists slammed on the door. I was startled and he gently placed his forehead on mine.

"I love you Lydia. The moment when I first met you. If I had ran you over, then I would have lost someone that I have feelings for. I want you...I need you...I wanna taste you." He lifted up my chin and passionately pressed his lips in, digging his tongue in my mouth. One of my legs brushed his sides and he pressed his pelvis. I lightly bite his lips and the sensation takes in.

~ Jacob ~

Our bodies connected like a puzzle, my erection decides to poke her when she ran her fingers down my chest. I took of my shirt and ripped her tank off, kissing her neck down to her chest. I took her jeans off leaving her in her bra and panties. I kneeled and looked up at her in awe. I brushed my up her legs and then kiss her thighs. I can feel her shaking as I lick between her legs and up. I hear a slight moan from her as she grips on my shoulders. I want to taste her so badly, I can't wait any longer.

I kiss up to her stomach and to her chest. She gasped as I lick and pressed my lips on her breasts. I want to see her....all of her. I pulled off her bra and ripped of her panties.

"Your so beautiful." I breathlessly say. I walk backwards, bringing her to my bed. She then pushes me first but I leaned up in case if she makes a run for the door again. This time she didn't. She walked forward and bit her lips. I felt chills from that and I feel my erection getting harder. She crawled forward, kisses me, and then licks my neck. I felt so paralyzed. She pressed more and her hands ran down my stomach, digging in my pants. I squeezed her ass, giving my moan away. She went lower, unzipped me and groped on my erection.

Next thing I know, she stroked me with her lips and....you guessed it, she swallowed me whole. So much sensation is coursing through my body. A glimpse of her head bobbing up and down.

"Ly...Lydia...more"

Of course, she didn't hesitate to go faster and harder. I can feel her tongue digging on the side, I'm losing my mind. This feeling, it aches but it's bliss.

~ ~ ~ > OK, yes. Pretty steamy for a first time writer right? - fans myself -