Chapter 10 - Forgiven?

Song: Bad Blood - Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar

3 Days Later

~ Lydia ~

Exhausted and Sore.

"Well....jackpot." Driving back was the most horrible experience ever. Turning the steering wheel while my arms are so tensed and bruised, seriously, it's an ugly feeling. Just when I ran out of gas, there was a pit stop ahead, I pulled in and filled up my gas tank.

The trucker next to me looked over, surprised. "You ok missy? You look like shit...hehe."

I glared at him but relaxed, "Yea, just heading home." He nodded and we parted ways. I carefully got in the car without unloosening any stitches and hit the pedal. Cranking up the bass in the car from my phone. (Song above.) I look ahead, thinking about Jacob. I bet he's having fun with his new girlfriend. Nit bothered by it. OK, maybe a little but why should I care. The sun was rising behind me and my anger was gonna burst ahead of me.

The sky was getting cloudy and grey, I ignored my surrounding and drove straight to the nearest grocery store. Walking around thinking what I want to eat.

"Meat or no meat?" I mumbled. I turned the corner and right when I was about to make my decision, I choked on air. There he was, looking at the meat section. "Ok, fine. No meat tonight." I mumbled. I quickly got my stuff and headed to the checkout lane. Tapping my foot, I really want to leave. The lady in front of me wasn't paying attention when her things were already checked out. She kept looking at her complexion and right when I was gonna throw a fit, I looked at her mirror she was holding and he was right behind me. I causally lifted my hoodie and looked down. Just when things were about to get good, my phone vibrated. Caller ID said Jacob.

"Why do I even still have his number? Doesn't matter." I thought. I quickly put my stuff to be checkout and low and behold, a mad man decides to come in with a gun to some woman's head. I sighed and scoffed, "Really?"

"Everybody....hands up and to the front!" demanded the gunman. He started to separate the men from the woman and children. Then when he got to me, my head was down. He lifted my chin with his gun, I smacked it away. He then grabbed my throat and threw me to the floor. His foot on my back, he then announced for anyone not to tempt him. I look up and Jacob was just sitting, looking pissed with his arms resting on his knees.

A child was whining and he then drew his gun at the child. I punched the back of his leg, he spazed and twisted his wrist and I drew the gun at him. His hands up, I stayed in font f him so that Jacob doesn't see me. He kneeled and laid faced down on the floor. I walked around, facing my back to Jacob and told the store clerk to notify the police and one of the staff to get some ropes. Just caught of guard for a few seconds and the gunman put me back under. The gun to my head, he pulled off my hoodie and grabbed my hair. Now the gun was to my head and I'm facing Jacob. He wasn't at me but still.

"Don't look, Don't look..." I mumbled. He looked up with his eyes wide, I scoffed and rolled my eyes. He was itching to get up and glared at him not to.

~ Jacob ~

Just when my day was getting worse. She still put me to voicemail. I understood that what she she saw, set her off. It's been 3 days and nothing from her. I thought she moved out of town and left for good. In the checkout lane, I looked at the person in front of me. I'm a guy so, you can't blame me for staring. I stared at the girl in front of me up and down. I shook my head when Lydia came in to the picture and telling myself that she isn't coming back.

A gunman ran in with a hostage and he separated us fro each end of the store entrance. I looked away not wanting to see what happens next. I looked up an see Lydia. Was it her or are my eyes playing tricks with me? It was her. She grunted as the gunman held her by her hair and pointing the gun at her face. He even sniffed her hair which got me mad.

Her arms held behind in her hair, her shirt lifting up bit, her curves arched, and biting her lips, she looked pretty hot. "Focus idiot!" I thought. Just when I was gonna jump in like the idiot I am, a gunshot hit the gunman in the chest, making him fall back with Lydia. The police were her and Lydia was no where to be found. I looked around the store and see her running out to the back.

"Stop right there!" I yelled. She stopped and turned around, combing back her hair, glaring at me with those eyes that I so miss. I walk to her but she turned around and walked away. I grabbed her arm and turned her around, gazing in to her eyes. She backed up and shifted her body away.

 "Look at me! You left me alone and since your here, the least you can do is explain why did you leave!"

~ ~ ~> OK, not my idea but the next one should be more of a fight...I hope.