Chapter 31 - SNAP!

~ Chase ~

Figured she got me. So, yea. Kinda like this position. I liked it when she was on top of me, covering my face with her soft hands. Frustration started to build up but that was just the tightness of my jeans from my boner. I gazed up at her with my hungry eyes. Sitting up on my stomach, with her long back hair to the side, glaring at me with her fiery brown eyes. She was torturing me with her body, her being here just makes me wanna rip everything. 

- Wet Thought- 

Feeling her grind on top of my pelvis as she strips. Hands bonded back as I rub my face between her boobs. Hearing her moans as I pushed my face forward. "Mmhm....Chase." Kissing me like crazy, biting my bottom lip. Her hands travel down to my stomach, begging her to just to rip off my shirt. She eventually did and used it to blind-fold my eyes. She then licked my neck, digging her hands in my pants. Groans and heavy breathing left my lips, begging her to go faster but she'd just tease me. My dick throb like a mofo, she then grabbed the back of my head...making me feel even more excited. Somewhere that point, I ended up slapping her ass making her gasp. She was perfect, in every way. 

But the slam of the backdoor brought me back to reality. 

All I could do was just look at her, lustfully, but my opportunity came when she got stuck. Her ass was exposed for me to press my face on. I brushed my face on the back of one of her thighs, her smell intoxicated me. I kneel up, using my torso to hold down her legs and thighs. This was seriously turning me on as she kept fighting. I managed to get the duck tape off by brushing my face on the back of her thigh to the back headrest. Finally. I could see the lining of her panties, curving her ass and looking down. 

"Hey! Stop!" Her body managed to slip more forward. "Chase!" Eating her out would satisfy me at this point. Adrenaline rushed in like crazy as she slipping from me. I got the duck tape off and wrapped my arms around her thighs, pulling her back. She started to whimper a bit, like a submissive should. Rubbing my face her thigh and up to her cheeks, kissing along the way. "Ch...Chase s...stop...." I roughly pulled her back as she pushed forward. This fighting, anticipated me, the urge to rip everything off of her even more.

Groping her ass and just when I was about to touch my target, I hear a door break open and next thing I know, I see a blur cross my face and my hands pulled up from behind my back. 

"You're dead! Hear me!" Figures he'd find me.

Stranger: "Hey, stop! As mush as I wanna kill him too....don't give in!"

~ Jacob ~

"Fuck off!" Rage took over. I punch the shit out of him, blocking everyone out. The guys pushing me off but no use. This piece of shit took what I loved the most, my love for my fucking miserable life. He was gonna defile her and claim her as his own. Not. Gonna. Happen. My fist got sore and covered in his blood. I still wasn't satisfied, not after what he took from me. Grabbing his neck but Lydia got in the way, holding my face. I looked pass her and she pushed herself on top of me.

"Enough please....no more. I'm here. You found me. No...more...." She brought me back. I hold her like my life depended on it. Her body shakes as she cried. She's here....that's all that matters. I got up with her in my arms, carried her to the truck. They drove the asshole in his van and we ended up parting ways.

~

~

We pulled up to a diner. We're like almost halfway back to town, still a long way but still something. I pulled up to the lot. "Hey...We're..." I look at my goddess, sleeping. I took off my jacket and wrapped her in it. Her body took immediate reaction to that and her eyes were at ease.

"Hey stranger." She smiled with her sleepy eyes. I pulled her to me and kissed like crazy. She giggled. Oh, how I miss her so much. "Geez, save it till we get back." I still lightly pecked at her lips as when she still kept telling me to stop. "Keep that up and no sex for a week." I stopped right then and there. Shit, she knows I wouldn't last. I giggled even more and I squinted at her. We both stepped out and into the diner. She walked ahead of me to get to a booth. Honestly, it was cute and amusing of her to struggle just to sit down. "Oh, your asking for your penalty to be longer."

My hands up, "OK OK, sorry." She later on fidgeted while we were eating. "You OK?" I stopped and walked around to the other side to sit with her, examining her. She then nudged me to back but I didn't budge. "Babe? Talk to me." She then blushed and covered her chest, scooting to a corner. I scooted closer, looking around her. I shifted her tensed thighs to me, facing her body to me. That point, I was so drawn at the moment.

"I...feel sensitive."

"Lydia..." I literally thought she was injured but she whispered something to my ear that made my body tense up.

"Whatever he put in me....I'm wet....Can't wait..."

"Check please!" I got to-go boxes for us and we sped off. It was almost getting dark anyways that luckily, there was a motel on the way. I pulled up and ran to get a room key. Got back, carried her in bridal style. She slumped back on the bed, I later on came back seeing her back against the bed post. She bit her lips, hugging her legs to her chest. Her arousal was written all over. She then tugged her shirt down between her thighs, her face showing her nervousness. I crawled to her, pulled from her shirt, and kissed her like crazy. She sucked on my lips, clawing up my chest sending shivers and sparks. Hear her say my name through those lips.....oh, how much I miss. 

~

~

~

WHOA!!!!!! Explicit chapter after this. *fans self* Wait till the next update. 

Duh. Duh. DDUUHHH~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!