Chapter 6 - How did it come to this?

Song: Motivation - Kelly Rowland

~ Jacob ~

I couldn't take it anymore. This is driving me crazy. I pushed her up to me and slammed her on my bed. I went straight down and licked her inner thighs. Her legs started to close, I push forward, holding them apart with my arms as I caress and licked her pink flaps. I wanted more. I then insert a finger then 2 in her. Her moans excited me as I did that. I stood up and see her chest up and down as she was breathing for her life. I sucked on my fingers with a smirk.

"Yum." I whispered. I took off my trunks and it's surprisingly still stiff. Her eyes widened and relaxed with her thighs fidgeting for me. "Don't worry...it'll fit."

I'm back on top again, kissing her. My erection was hungry for her and I bet she's hungry for it too. Rubbing my tip on her clit while looking at her, she but her lips. In I go and her chest arches up. Her legs wrapped around my waist, making me thrust in deeper. Kissing her and I keep thrusting her. I completely lost myself as she moaned next to my ear. She wanted more.....and harder. I pound away, making her boobs bounce after each thrust.

"Damn...Lydia...It feels good inside you."

"J...Jacob...fuck me....harder." She whispered next to my ear in her breathless moans. It made me thrust in her harder and deeper. I felt like a whole new person just being with her. I don't want this night to end.

~ Lydia ~

I feel his erection thrusting into me and I wanted more. This amazing feeling course s through my body. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Each of his thrusts made me feel wet, one right after another. I said his name and I sensed that ring from it. He kept pounding me that I just wanna break. I claw down his back and kissed his neck. We pretty much felt chills and then he went crazy. My moans got louder that I hope the neighbors didn't her me.

 "J...Jacob...I'm..." He blocked me from saying it with his kiss. He kept thrusting and pounding me. He then ran his hands down my sides in rubbing my clit. It aroused me even more that I told him to pound me harder.

We then climaxed together even though he kept going and going. I've never felt so good in my life. I honestly did not want this night to end. We kissed and the night looked like a blur. How did it come to this?

~ ~ ~ > OK, I think at some point. I'm gonna have a heart attack.