Chapter 22 - "I need you....now."

~ Lydia ~

He started to nudge the door back, I leaned on it just so he could get the message. His reference of me as "Sexy" with his husky voice made my shoulders shake a little. He made his way in, closed the door, and leaned on it with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. I backed up and I heard a notification, I turned to get it but he beat me to it.

"Who's J?" He scoffed, "Boyfriend?" Thank god I put a pass code on it. I reach over to get it but he leaned forward to me, forgetting that I'm still just in a long tank. "Damn...beautiful." Him scanning me up and down, I grabbed my large pillow and covered myself. He then gave me the phone and gave a me quick eyebrow lift.

"Actually...I'm busy." I looked at him as he went to sit on the couch.

"What! No ur not. -pouts-"

I smiled, faced away Chase. "I'll come over when I'm done."

"-sighs- OK. Naked?"

"If u can cover for me. ;P"

"God I love u!"

My heart fluttered from that but I had to get rid of Chase before then. "Chase, this is...a good time." I turn around and he didn't respond. "How did you know where I live?" Nothing. I walk over irritated for no response, I look over him. 'He sleeps beautifully...snap out it, get him out!' I shake his shoulders, he fell to his sides. "Seriously, your sleeping?" I turn to get a pillow but he grabbed my hand and pulled me down with him. My tank started to lift, I fidget to get off. He then wraps his arms tighter around me, constricting me of air.

"Chase! Let go!" Put my hands on his chest, trying to lift away but no use.

Whispers to my ear, "Never." He then forced his lips on me, making his grip even tighter. We then both fell on the floor with him on top of me, feeling up my sides. "Naked? For me?" His sly chuckle was starting to creep me out. I bite his tongue, slapped his face. I run to my room but he grabbed my ankle and pulled me down.

Thud.

"Don't you run from me!" He then pulls up to my face, grabs me by the throat. I squirm under his grasp, he then rips my tank off.

"Get off! Stop!" Tears started to build up from irritation. He then forces another kiss on me, I close my eyes hoping Jacob doesn't see or even know. "...please..." Tears begin to fall, I can't move but I can't give up. I then knee him where the sun don't shine, he groans...flipped to his sides. I slip off but his hands grabbed my ankle again. I crawl forward, he yanks me down...gropes my boob and his lips buried on my neck.

"Feisty? Your mine and no one is gonna take you away from me."

I screamed, he then hold my neck, pulling me in closer from behind. "Your gonna be even louder when I'm in you." Then POW! He then lets go and I get pushed to the sides, my tears blurred my vision. Next thing I know, Chase is thrown out and dragged. I get up on all fours but fell to my sides...everything became dark.

~ Jacob ~

"Grading is such...." Thud. I look up and around. Then another thud. "What the hell..." I walk around, trying to get a better listen as to where it is.

  "Get off! Stop!" 

I walked outside and looked around. 

  "Don't you run from me!" It sounded husky and aggressive. I imagined what if I was the abuser in the relationship, that would've been something I would have to die with. As I was about to close the door, I hear things being knocked over. I came from next door. "Lydia?" 

  "Chase! Let go!" 

"Chase?" I hit me, I ran over and kicked the door in. I look at her in horror. 'No...No!' Her ripped shirt on the floor, him on top...holding her neck....her being naked....hair all tangled in his grasp. My blood boiled and I went ape-shit, I kicked his sides and punched him square in his face. I flew back, I grabbed his neck and shoved his ass out the door. I look at her shaking, covering herself....I couldn't stand it. I dragged this piece of shit down the hallway and beat him some more outside the complex. I then call the police, praying that they would stop me. Rains started pouring down like cats and dogs.

Scoffs, "You think she loves you...she likes it." Oh, I'm pissed. I punched the other side of his face, his blood on my fist. "She deserves a real man Pann. She...-wipes his mouth- wants me...and I'm not gonna lose her for you." I punched him another time and in the middle of that, I kneed him in the gut...an officer, 3 of them...held me back. The 4th officer dragged the piece of shit's ass away from. 

"Sir...Sir! You're done, Stop!" I stopped fighting out of their grip. I watched them put Chase in the back. "Come down to the station tomorrow morning and we'll file his assault." I stood there, getting soaked. I look down, watching the blood wash into a crack and flowed into the grass. I could've literally killed him for what happened. I look back up, he gave a wink and a smirk with his cut up lips. He mumbled a word like he was saying "Mine." They drove away in the pouring rain, I ran back up and into her flat. I see her lie there motionless on her sides. My love's beautiful body....violated and bruised. I turn her over and held her, moving the strands of hair. "Please...wake up. I wanna see those eyes.."

"G..Get off...Get off..." I held her close, kissed her forehead. Her eyes slowly flutter open, she then shoves me off, I grab her arm and pulled her back in. "Stop....Jacob, help!" I pull her face to me and kissed her.

"It's OK, Lydia....I'm here, I'm here." Her body relaxed as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "He's gone." I took off my shirt and put on her. She starts to shake, looking away. "Lydia...look at me." She began to cry and move away. I held her from behind. "Lydia...please."

"I'm sorry...I should've told you. I thought...I could get him out. I didn't expect this to happen." 

"Don't...please...shh." I closed her door and bridal carried her to her room. I lay her on top of me, under the blanket. "Sleep. I'll be right here, I'm not going anywhere." I held her and drifted off to sleep.

~

"Jacob...Help!" Chained down to a chair, Lydia being carried to the other room with her hands tied. 

"Like I said Pann.....she's mine."

"Jacob...please, help..." I struggled to rip off the chains. Tearing up in my anger, I fall to the floor with the chair. He held her neck and the other in her pussy. She moaned as he buried his face on her neck.

"You motherfucker!"

He snickered, " I told you...she likes it. She'll being doing more of that....away from you."

My vision started to get blurry, "NO! I'm gonna kill you! Lydia..."

I wake up, "Lydia!" I jumped with her still wrapped around me. 

She woke up startled, "What! What's wrong."

I pulled her in, kissing her like crazy. I grabbed her ass, pulling her even closer. She moaned...for me. "N..nothing, just a nightmare." 

'A nightmare that will NEVER happen.'

"I love you....so much."

She kisses me, "I love you too."

~

~

~

Yay! Another update. Well...this was suggested my friend. Whew...What happens now?