Chapter 8 - Duh. Duh. Duuhh~~~

~ Lydia ~

Just being in the room with him, I can't stand it. I've never felt so conflicted in my life. I faced away. I hear his footsteps getting closer, he touched my arms, jumped away.

"Lydia..stop. Don't do this, please." He stepped closer, I stepped back. He tackled passed the desk, I stood there paralyzed. My legs wouldn't budge, he cupped my face and pressed my lips. Tears running down the side of my cheeks.

"Stop...We can't..." I pushed him back but his arms are wrapped around my waist. "Someone is gonna see us."

"You don't need to worry about that." He nibbled on my neck, "Right now, you need to worry about what happens now." That got chills up my spine. Yes, I admit. I can't resist him, I hopped on the table and wrapped my legs around him. I cupped his face as he ran his hands up and down my back. We distanced ourselves a little. He pecked my lips and said, "Hurry and go, I'll write you a pass." He kept kissing my neck.

"OK...easy there." He backed away, gliding his hands away as he walked backwards.

~ Jacob ~

She grabs her stuff and walks out with her hips swaying side to side. I don't know if that's just how she walks or she's doing it on purpose. I just wanna grab it wither way. As I was about the write daily reminder on the board, someone familiar walked in.

"Jacob baby. Long time no see. Don't tell me you don't remember me."

I scratched my head and remembered that she's my....ex. She then forced her arms, wrapped around my neck and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I squirmed away and put her hands back. "I know you miss me.

"How did you find me?"

She giggled and ran her fingers up my chest, "Apparently, your was gonna invite you home for Christmas and it so happens that I met her before you left home. She told me where you were going for your teaching career and I just simply figured out the rest. I've missed you."

"Thanks but no thanks. I've moved on and so should you." I tried shifting around here but she shifts in my way.

Backstory:

Me and Anne. Fell in love in high school. Mrs. Popular with the school nerd. I tutor her, actually, I did every single of her assignments all 4 years and I watch her from the distance. One day, her jock boyfriend cheated on her, calling her dumb and pathetic. I got mad of course and walked up to him on prom night, on the stage and punched him across the face like I've never punched before. She threw her crown and kissed me on the stage. Wow, right.

After that, we dated till sophomore year in college and things have their ups and downs, but mostly downs with her. We started to distant each other until I caught her with someone else. Ever since then, we never talked or even looked at each other. Graduated and moved out if the state, inherited money, and moved here. The End.

"Look, Anne. It's over. I left to start something new and I don't need you." I started backing away.

"Start what? Everything you need is right here." She sits on the desk, with her legs crossed. Her outfit is somewhat skimpy. I pointed at the door, telling her to leave. She rolled her eyes and walked towards me. Backing me against my desk. She forced her lips on me and right when I was about to push her away, Lydia's face was in shock.

"Lydia! Wait....please!" I pushed her off and ran after her. I'm gonna get it now.

~ ~ ~ > Whoa...where did Skimpy Anne come from? Duh. Duh. DDUUHHH~~~~ Oh, and I just found this picture above funny.