Chapter 20 - Can't lose you...(Part 2)

~ Lydia ~

 "Should I go...or nah?", muttering to myself. I honestly would go anywhere but still thinking if I should meet up with Chase. I've only met him at the store but I feel like I just need to talk to someone. Scanning through my phone, copy & paste the text onto Google Maps and it turns out, its just a 20 minute walk. 

"Petie Pizza's"

  "Pizza..?" Stood up, finishing the soda and hear someone talking. In my room. First thing came into mind were the boys I had a meeting before but sounds like one person. 'Did I even lock my door?' My phone rang and his caller id appeared. I picked up and I hear a hello from him but didn't respond, felt like I didn't need to. 

"Lydia, come home."

Was thrown off a bit, "I am. Wait, how are you in my apartment?"

"You didn't lock the door. Please, don't go to him."

'Don't go to him? He was eavesdropping?' "What? Ugh, you are so nosy."

"It's cuz I fucking love you. I feel horrible back there and you....leaving like that hurt. I know I hurt you, emotionally and physically but...I can make you happy, I know I can. Please...don't leave me for him...I can't lose you. I love you..."

I can hear him breaking up, catching his breath. 'He's gonna cry...don't cry. You're a guy...you can't cry.'  I hanged up and climbed down and in the window. He then stands up and runs to me, pulling me close to him, pressing his lips to me. Nudging my face forward, fingers up his neck. I missed his kisses, I'll admit that. Moaning to his kisses proves that I do miss them. Felt a chill up my spine as his hands work his way up to my bra strap. Picks me up and we both crash on to the couch. Kissing like there's no tomorrow, he then takes my clothes off but no need to stop him. Fingering through my wetness, grinding against me.

"Lydia...mhmm..."

Kissing up to his ear, "You're not gonna lose me."

Lightly biting my neck as he thrust his throbbing member in me. Breathlessly moaning, arching my back. Pounding me like crazy, making my boobs rub against his chest. Repeatedly saying that he loves me as he pounds me. His hand griping on my waist as the other on the arm rest, pushing against my body. Wrapping my legs around his waist, begging him to go harder. Obviously he obeys to that. From my waist to my boob, I grip is hand as my nip goes hard. He then hold me lightly by my neck, biting my lips. He keeps pounding me, thrusting in and out as his deeply kisses me and just when he was gonna pull me up for me sit on him, my phone rings. We ignored it for a few seconds, he breaks, leaning his head back. 

"Answer it but hurry up..." Looking at me with his hungry eyes, "I'm not done." I nervously laugh and walk to the kitchen. 

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Chase. Didn't mean to push your buttons but can you meet up now?"

"Now?!?!" I look at Jacob on the couch, leaning his head back with his eyes closed. "...now is not the best time."

"Please...it's really important. I could've wait till the morning but...I need to see you."

"OK, I'll be there in 20." We both hung up and I put on clothes. 

"Whoa...I said I wasn't done." Gets up and pulls me close, tugging on my pants. 

I smiled and gives him a peck. "I know and as mush as I want to "finish" this, I gotta go." I brush  pass him, he then grabs my arms with a concerned look. "It's getting late and we have school tomorrow. I'll be back." I give him another kiss, he then slips back into his shorts and we separate ways.

'Not go to him...what am I doing?' I felt a buzz reading, "I love you." I look up to the his window, I smiled then ran around the corner till I couldn't see the apartment anymore. 

~

~

Slowing down to catch my breath, I see Chase sitting in a booth next to the window with a milkshake. I walk in and the bell alerted the cashier for a greeting and Chase looking up and waving to me. I sat down and a waitress handed me a chocolate milkshake. 

"It's on me."

I smiled and took a sip. I look at my phone reading '11:32 P.M'. "What do you wanna see me about in the middle of the night?"

"I just wanna see you." 

I cocked an eyebrow, neutral face, "Really?"

"Yeah. Just wanna get to know you." 'I gave up hot sex for an interview?'

"Age, Education, Nationality, Favorite Color, Food, Hobbies...Go!" 'Is he serious?'

"18, High School Senior, Asian, Red, No favorite food, Go for runs. OK, now you."

"Wait, you're 18 and you're in high school? Me too. Which school? Might I say, you look way to sexy to be in high school."

I scoffed and crossed my arms, "Marobella Heights. OK, now you."

"Same, I start tomorrow."

"Yay!" (With sarcasm)

"OK, I'm a mix of Euro and White, Green, Pizza, and Basketball. Maybe, we might have some classes together."

"Yeah, maybe. OK, I gotta. Nice meeting you and see you tomorrow...I guess." I get up and he the grabs my hand, pulling my hand close to his lips, kisses my knuckles. I blushed a bit and out I went. I turn around and see him giving a wink and a sip from his milkshake. I pulled up my hoodie and off I went, with shivery feelings up my spine. 

~

~

Elevator door opens, Jacob stands in front, drags me by the hand to his room, locks the door, laying on his bed with his arms wrapped around me. 

"That took forever."

"...and you waited."

"I missed you, I was thinking of following you but you'd outrun me anyways." I then kissed him and off he slept. I lay there laying on his chest, hearing his heart beat. Remembering flashes back at the diner, his eyes, smile, he kissed my hand....this is not gonna end good tomorrow.