Chapter 19 - Can't lose you.... (Part 1)

Sorry for the extremely long wait, like I said...We have lives outside of here. Don't mean to a B but its's true.

Song: Love Me like you do - Ellie Goulding

Previously....

'Seriously! He's...ugh...why.' Slammed the door behind me and stormed straight to my room. Took off my blazer and landed on my bed. I took my pillow and screamed into it. I laid there in silence, calmed my breathing and took a paper out from my pocket.

" (256)765-2415 Talk to me Beautiful. " I smiled but doubted if I should call or not. I mean, he was nice. Harmless and innocent. It wouldn't hurt to say hi right?

~

~

~ Jacob ~

'What have I done?'

She shoved me away, that hurt feeling of her doing that. I grabbed all the groceries at one go and trudge up to my door. I placed everything where they should be and crashed on to the couch. I felt like shit. Laying there thinking if I can still keep this promise of not letting her go....not losing her. Losing her would be the last thing I would do. So angry with myself, I ripped off my tie and threw it on the table. I stripped, leaving a trail of clothes and into the shower. My back against the wall, warm water running down my chest, steam building up. I open my eyes to see a figure in the steam, instantly thinking it's Lydia. I push the curtains back and see that nothing's there. It sucks, I love her, and I can't lose her....not like this. I get out with my hair still wet and towel wrapped around my waist. I look at my self on the mirror and see small claw marks left from her. I scoffed and lightly brushed my finger over them. Didn't even bother getting clothes. I laid back on the bed, looking a the ceiling. Scanning through my phone if she even texted or called or anybody.

'9:23 P.M' My eyes began to slowly close till I heard a faint laugh. It was obviously her. What can she be happy about? I know I can't pry forever but I love her. Her bedroom was behind mine so I listened in.

"You're stupid...haha..." Probably her friends. "No Chase...just because you thinking of calling me beautiful is gonna get you laid, you're sadly mistaken." I felt betrayed that she is talking to him and her knowing that I don't like him. 'Is she doing on purpose...Does she know that I can hear?' Her phone got louder meaning that she put it on speaker.

Chase: "Does he make you happy cuz I can make you even happier."

Lydia: "What can you do to make me happy?"

I felt so much anger balled up inside that I wanted to smash something.

Chase: "You're just gonna have to meet up with me tonight to figure that out?"

She better not...she can't.

Lydia: "Sorry...can't. Pretty tired and..."

She stopped and I heard a faint sniffle. It hurts me that I made her cry. I wanted to call out her name but at this point, not gonna make her frustrated than she already is.

Chase: "Whoa...What's wrong? C'mon beautiful, talk to me."

'How fucking dare he...why is he still on?'

Lydia: "Nothing...srry. Goodnight."

Chase: "If you wanna meet up tomorrow night and talk, let me know. I'll text you the address. Goodnight Beautiful."

Then there was silence and more faint sniffles fading away. 'Can I make her happy? I know I can...I will. She can't go...just...' Crashed back on to my bed with hands on my face. I texted saying that I was sorry but after 8 minutes...nothing. I felt tears building up, biting my lips to hold them back thinking that she will go to him and love him. As I got up to slip into my basketball shorts, looking at the bright full moon, I heard a knock. I walked to the door, seeing that a note slipped through the mail slot.

"I'm sorry. -L" I quickly opened the door to see that she wasn't there. I banged on her door with the note in my hand. Apparently, she didn't lock her door and I shoved my way in. She wasn't in her room, bathroom, kitchen...anywhere. She chose him...she loves him more than me....I lost her. I ended up calling her till the 3rd time she answered.

"....."

"Lydia, come home."

"I am. Wait, how are you in my apartment?"

"You didn't lock the door. Please, don't go to him."

"What? Ugh, you are so nosy."

"It's cuz I fucking love you. I feel horrible back there and you....leaving like that hurt. I know I hurt you, emotionally and physically but...I can make you happy, I know I can. Please...don't leave me for him...I can't lose you. I love you..." Tears coming down from my cheeks as I slid down her door. She then ended the call and I heard a clang and the window opening. Her phone in one hand and soda in the other. She set them down on a nightstand.

"Complimenting me isn't the only way to make me happy. I wasn't gonna....leave. Did you think I left you for him? I'm not a hoe. Thought you knew that already."

I got up and pulled her body and her lips in. Her moan as she nudge forward. I picked her up with her legs wrapped around me, locked the door and crashed on to the couch. My finger in the panties and my body grinding against her. Her heavy breathing gave me shivers up my spine. I pulled off her clothes as fast as I can before she could even think of stopping me. Her thighs then squirmed between my legs, her knees lightly stroking my shaft. I sat back with her on top of me, sucking her nipples, pulling and groping her ass towards me. Her grinding made me throb.

"Lydia...mhmm..."

"You can't lose me....it would be hard for me to lose you."

We then passionately kissed like there's no tomorrow.

~

~

~

Sorry if this was short but I've already had this reading to go and but I have like a dentist appointment like in 20 minutes. Part 2 will be post tomorrow or by the end of the week.