1

Third person's POV

"Boss I need to leave now," Giovanni exclaims to the manager on duty.

"No, can't you ever think of anyone else? If you leave now I won't have enough people working the floor. Can't you just stay another hour or so it's not like anyone's waiting for you at home Gee." His boss responded getting annoyed that the normally easy-to-manipulate Giovanni was now talking back.

"Sir with all due respect I'm not on the schedule for tonight. And you know I don't mind working overtime time when needed but I'm on MHPTO ( Mandatory heat paid time off given to all omegas) right now and I have to go so sorry." Giovanni responded quickly trying to end this conversation.

Normally even if Gee was about to go on MHPTO he would have no problem staying and working an extra shift or maybe even two. But this time he absolutely couldn't. Giovanni had planned on taking his heat suppressant supplements on his break but because two of the omegas never showed up to work he never got the chance. That was his first mistake, not taking his suppressants that morning with his breakfast. Running out from the bar Giovanni could already feel the heat building inside. Running as fast as he could to his run-down apartment building about 25 minutes away with tears building in his eyes at the rising pain he ran into what felt like a brick wall.

Diablo POV

"Fuck, How could I not see that, that's what they were after." Reaching into his pocket to get his phone

"Diego, esa perra deslizó un inductor en mi bebida mientras intentaba firmar el trato. Estoy de camino a casa ahora envía al Dr. Clark con los supresores"(Diego, that bitch slipped an inducer into my drink while I was trying to sign the deal. I'm on the way home now send Dr. Clark with the suppressants) he spoke to Diego in Spanish unsure of those listening.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK I knew I should've never met with that snake."

Diablos's first mistake of the night.

Third person's POV

Walking into the parking garage from the bar, Diablo runs into someone getting ready to yell he looks down to see the small boy crying and feeling bad he offers his hand. Until he smelled the most intoxicating smell. Eucalptyis and citrus. His alpha side already wanted to come out from the inducer forcing him into a rut now the added smells of the oh-so-refreshing pheromones he struggles to think logically.

" Are you okay, little one? " Diablo ask Gee

"yy-yeahh I'm-m ok" Giovanni answers standing up and trying to stay balanced.

Losing his balance and almost falling over Diablo catches him. His second mistake of the night now he can smell Gee's pheromones ever so clearer. His alpha yelled in his head "Mate" Realising that the reason he felt himself losing willpower was that he was his mate.

" This shit cannot be happening"

"mhmm hh-h-help me yy-you smell s-soo gg-gg-good mate," Giavonni says rubbing himself on Diablo.

"As much as I would love to ravish you, my sweet baby boy. You are not in a good headspace to make that decision and I am getting to the point where I won't be either."

Reaching into his pocket and pulling out a syringe full of suppressant that he planned on using on himself he injected it into Giavonni because if he could get Giavonni's pheromones under control he could think straight without the interference. After doing so he walked to his car gently put him in the passenger seat and again reached into his pocket searching for his phone he made a call.

"Mamá, estoy seguro de que Deigo ya te contactó por mi pequeño problema."(Mom, I'm sure Deigo already contacted you about my little problem)

"Sí mi niño lo que pasó ahora.(Yes my boy what happened now)" she spoke in Spanish but quickly switched back to English due to her son's panic.

" I just met my mate, I gave them a suppressant so the pheromones have cleared up and I can think straight, but I don't know how long that will last."

"Well, son, I'll send Maria over there so that when your mate wakes up, she'll explain everything to him. And Dr. Clark is already gone, so he should meet you at your house to give you and the omega a strong enough suppressant to discuss getting threw this heat period together."

Arriving at his house Diablo made quick work of taking in Giavonni laying him in a guest room not wanting to take him to his room just in case his pheromones made him unstable and waited for Dr.Clark. A knock was heard on the Door running to open it he saw Maria and Dr.Clark ushering them into their respective areas. Maria asked Diablo if it was okay if she washed the boy off and changed his clothes not wanting anyone else to see his mate he hesitated but ultimately said yes.

"You ready," asked Dr.Clark preparing to administer the shot

"Yeah come on, how long will this take for me to react"

"Should be instant"

"Mhmm thank you. Your pay shall be transferred directly after you give him the shot."

Walking to the guest room where they discovered the young man was up and talking to Maria. Already getting an Understanding of the situation he turned to hang his legs off the bed to prepare himself for the shot that is to be given in his thigh.

Giovanni POV

There were no words to describe how unbelievably sexy he was. Like God sculpted him and took his time. From his chiseled chin to his jet black hair stopped in a side part to his perfectly proportioned facial features. His beautiful steel gray eyes. My heart was beating out of my chest. My mate wow.

A/N

YES DIABLO AND HIS MOM GO BACK AND FORTH IN SPANISH IN ENGLISH I LIKE IT SO IF U DON'T LIKE IT FIGHT ME 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️