2

Diablos POV

He's truly breathtaking, olive skin with freckles, plump lips, and beautiful hazel eyes he was just everything I could have hoped for. My mate mhm.

Third person's POV

As the doctor finished giving Giovanni the shot the two newfound mates kept staring at each other. Maria pulled the doctor out to give them a moment alone. Seeing that Maria pulled Dr. Clark out before he could put a band-aid over the injection spot. Diablo picked Gee up. off the bed with a whine from him and brought him to the bathroom.

"He forgot to put a bandaid on you little one," Diablo said making the shorter one blush

"I'm Giovanni, Giovanni Ardsley but you could call me Gee"

"Beautiful name, I am Diablo" he responded looking Gee in the eyes

"Last name "

"Huh?!" Diablo responded distracted by Giavonni's plump lips.

"What's your last name," He asks again

"Melendez" Diablo said slowly trying to gage his reaction

"Ohh like the cartel," Giovanni says unfazed

"Yea, baby just like the cartel, Scared ?"

"No, I have a friend who works for them. Oh, Maybe you know him. His name is Stephen. He says he only runs drugs so he's not big time. But you are, he told me that people who are high up take the last name of the boss which is Melendez. You look too clean to just be high up more like .... Yeah so anyways" Gee stops after making his realization.

Steeping closer Diablo puts his hands on both sides trapping him in and begins to speak.

"Almost like I'm what?"

"Like you're"

"Say it" Diablo whispers in a deep voice

"Like you're a direct part of the main family"

"Scared yet ?" Diablo question

"No"

"You sure cause once you're mine. I won't let go. Here's your chance to reject me as your mate I won't be mad or hurt you cause I know this lifestyle is not for everyone" Diablo says

Showing vulnerability in his eyes. Almost as if his soul has surfaced in his iris and pupils begging Giovanni, not to leave him.

"I'm not scared. If anything it is safest under your roof."

"Giovanni "

"Yes"

" I need you to run. Right now into the other room and lock the doors."

"Why do I need to do that, " Giovanni says pouting

Feeling heat rise in his stomach he knows why. Because they are mates and have already accepted each other their pheromones are growing more intense speeding up how long the suppressants will work.

"Gee, baby I know you feel my Pheromones you have to leave I don't want to hurt you."

" You won't hurt me. I want to stay. I trust you."

**** ⚠️ MATURE ****SMUTT****MATURE ⚠️****

Growling Diablo picks up Giovanni walking out of the guest bedroom to his room. Upon entering the room the sheer amount of pheromones made Gee release slick. Smelling his arousal Diablo threw him on the bed and climbed on top. Kissing him hungrily. Sending Giavonni into full-blown heat.

"Hh-hurry ii-i-it hurts"

Putting dark hickeys on his neck. He grabs Gee's ass squeezing tightly. Feeling just how wet he's gotten from outside his shorts.Kissing a certain spot around his ear that made him moan out. Needing more contact Giovanni got over the top and started to grind down on Diablo's ever so hard on.
Diablo began to take Gee's shirt off playing with his perfectly pink and erected nipples. Not liking how slow he was going Gee released pheromones in hopes of making Diablo lose it, getting just that Diablo sat him on the floor and took his shirt off. Then undid his belt and slid his pants and boxers down in one quick movement, to reveal 10 inches. Sucking in a breath of air Giavonni was stunned.

"Come on baby. You made it this way. How about you have a taste"

"I can" Gee responded like he had been asked to eat the most expensive food ever

"Of course, this is all yours"

slowly licking from the base up to the tip repeatedly teasing him. He then swirls his tongue slowly around his tip while deeply looking into his eyes making sure that he can see. Bobbing his head up and down only getting about half in his mouth. Feeling him growing bigger. Feeling close Diablo grabs the back of his head.

"Breath through your nose and tap my thigh twice if you wanna stop"

After saying this he starts throat fucking Giovanni making him gag, tears forming in his eyes. Releasing his seed in his mouth Gee happily swallows every drop.

"You did so well. Now I'll reward you."

Picking him up from the floor and placing him on the bed. Sliding the remainder of his clothes off. He leans down to his slick pouring hole and begins to eat him out while he starts moaning loudly. He teases him with his tongue slowly plunging his tongue in and out of him driving Giovanni wild. Gee felt like he couldn't take the teasing anymore so he pushed his head farther into his hole. At the action Diablo couldn't contain himself anymore he started eating him like he hadn't eaten in days. He swirled his tongue around while adding a finger into him, feeling how tight he was he began to work him open trying to make his hole ready to take him.

"Put it in now please please" Gee begged

"Almost baby boy"

Feeling that Giovanni was ready Diablo lined up with his hole. He whimpered softly trying to get over the pain. Diablo takes his time slowly pushing in inch by inch giving him time to adjust. Slowly the pain starts turning into pleasure. Diablo is all the way and gives him some more time to get used to being full.

"It's so bb-big I ff-fff-feel it in my womb"

"Fuck baby that's hot"

"Mmm-move"

Diablo starts at a slow pace teasing Gee.

"FF-FASTER" Giovanni yells out.

Starting to speed up and pound into his tight hole.
Flipping them over.

"Ride me, baby"

As soon as he started he felt his legs go weak.

"Ii-its to mm-m-much"

noticing him struggling he started pounding into him from underneath. Feeling the familiar tightness in his gut Diablo knew he was about to release, flipping their position again he picked his pace up.to inhumane speeds starting the process of knotting his newfound mate.

"HURTS TAKE IT OUT" Gee yells tears forming and spilling from his eyes.

"I'm sorry. My sweet mate. My beautiful boy.
I'm sorry"

Whispering sweet things in his ear until they both passed out from exhaustion.