CHAPTER 5

I was waiting for arsh in front of McDonald's. The phone buzzed , i unlocked it hoping for his message but it was just my brother. "Join the student council , it will always be beneficial" the text said. Well to be honest , even i was thinking about student council. "I know" i replied , he left me on seen though.
Another notification :
'College will start from day after tomorrow
Timings : 10:00am to 4:30pm
Lunch time : 1 to 2pm
Room number : 302'

Uhh so it's finally starting huh , had to wait a lot. I saw a idiot entering my line of view. "College is starting from day after tomorrow bruhh and i already feel like i shouldn't go" i exclaimed.
"I see , mine too" arsh said.
"Then you know my pain" , i smiled
We both started to march towards McD.
"Unfortunately true".
We had our chat and i asked him about his family he said they are good. His family is back in his town. We talked about how great our college campus is and how not great our future college is going to be . I mean no matter how good the college is , the students will always complain about something.

After our little meeting , i dropped him at his hostel as his hostel is on my way to my home. I almost reached the apartment , when i saw three supercars together. Not totally supercars one of them is a JDM car. A Porsche , a GTR , a buggati. I am now getting used to this , i see expensive cars or bikes almost everyday but a buggati ?? That's way too expensive.
I was so busy mesmerizing the cars that i forgot to take photos.
Nevermind , I'll have many chances .
I came home.
And just lay down on my bed.

I am so bored right now that i am literally observing a lamp. The side lamps on either side of my bed , they have quite detailed design. While i was watching my lamp like a creep , i got the same vibes from it.
Ah well a literal lamp and i think that it's watching me.
Bruhh talk about useless thinking.

I continued reading a book and completed it. Day after tomorrow is going to be the first day of my college , i am kind of excited , nervous and confident too.

I was scrolling Instragram when i saw a  notification saying :
'A fresher's party is organized by the seniors of the college. Students are asked to attend the party and get to know each other well.
The party will be held tomorrow and will start at 6pm and would end around 11pm.
Seniors would be present in the party and we are sorry for such short notice.
PRESENCE IS COMPULSORY.'

Lmao who says presence is compulsory. This ain't a lecture or an exam. The real question is should i go or should i not? I called arsh . After 5 rings he finally picked up .
"Ok so i have my fresher's party tomorrow from 6 to 11 . And they literally said that presence is compulsory like bruh what the fuck" i bragged.
In return he just started laughing so i asked "what about you? Fresher's party tomorrow right?"
"Yeah , sabrina told you huh" he replied.
"Who else will?"
"I am going , fresher's party is only held once in the lifetime" he sounded excited just as always , aghh extroverted people.
"Understandable"
"So you aren't going huh?" He asked even though he knew the answer.
"Ofcourse not"
"Thought so"
"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . Fine . Fuck off" , i teased.
And he just hung up without saying anything !! How predictable of him.

It was already 10:45pm , passed my usual time but I finally let my back to rest by sleeping.

The next day :
I woke up at 10 , even after sleeping for so many hours i am still tired . All thanks to my nightmares . Anyways , i did the usual stuffs. Spent my day by reading books or writing some poems.
It was 3:08pm , when i was scrolling memes on Instragram. I got a WhatsApp notification from an unknown number.
"You coming at the party?" It said.
"And you are?" I texted back.
"Adhit here , sorry to directly text you" replies were quick.
I replied to his first text :
"Nope"
He saw the message instantly. He was typing . After few seconds he wasn't. Again he started typing.
"Well why not??" He asked.
"Party's aren't worth it , for me." I said.
He again saw the message instantly , obviously my page was open in his phone . He wasn't typing anything. After perfect 3 minutes:
"Please try to attend it"
I don't even know why he is insisting cause no matter how much anyone asks me , i would never attend a party for anyone.
"I said I don't want to" i replied. Thinking it might sound rude but thats just what i want.
"Kk" he said , am i the only one who hates 'kk' but is fine with 'ok'?? That 'kk' from anyone irritates me alot.

I took screenshots of the chat with adhit and sent it to arsh . Then i thought of saving adhit's number but i don't think he a friend for me to do that , so I decided not to.