CHAPTER 13

I looked at him , watching him drink the beer. I grabbed a knife from the bartender while he was busy making a drink. I dropped my beer on my dress and made it look like an accident.

"Come with me to the washroom" i said and grabbed his hand , leading the way. He was way drunk now.
A lobby was here before the washroom.
I stopped and looked back at him.
"Wanna do it here?" He said , he is standing too close.

I should make it quick. I pulled the knife out and slit his throat. Took the knife with me.
Searched for arsh.
Found him.
"I was searching all over for you" he said.
"I lost my way...plus no wonder I don't like parties i mean look at them-dancing like fucking idiots"

I forcefully got him out.
While walking out , i threw the knife in the dustbin when no one was watching.
We were now getting out from the main gate of the club.

Good , i am clean , no one noticed.
The guards opened the main gate for us to pass and SHITTT
AARON??
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
Uh well what now?
"I was trying to socialize and thankfully failed" .

I looked at the person who was with aaron. I have seen him somewhere. He was looking at me too.
Who is he?? One of the friend of my previous victims?
No no , he's--- oh wait , he is the person who handles assasins under him. He is a fucking contractor.

Such people usually work under mafias.
Technically , i should be working with mafias too but i do not trust them. So a right hand man to a well known mafia gives me contracts everytime.
I sugercoated him and got out of that shitty place.

Normally , every mafia has their own assasin or killer. As I don't like being in someone's control i keep getting new contracts which means that no mafia can control my life and decisions.

My phone buzzed ,
The notification , i opened snapchat it said :
Done.

The person i get my contracts from is the right hand man of a mafia that i know.
I do my work first and then he deposits the cheque and the money gets transferred to me the next day.

If aaron was with that guy that means either that guy's identity is hidden or maybe aaron himself is a assasin.
Though he told me once that he has a real estate business that means he might be a mafia himself.

I remember soham saying : He isn't the type of person you can mess with.
I remember aaron saying : That's the first time someone ever dared to hit me.

Every point is screaming that aaron is a mafia. Though that's just a possibility.
"Can you not be so distracted?" Arsh snapped his fingers infront of my eyes.
"My social battery has ran out" i exclaimed.

I laid down on my bed.
Blessed myself with a hot shower.
Applied oil on my hairs, tomorrow is a saturday so a holiday and my hair wash day.

THE NEXT DAY,

I got up late , took a bath which lasted for more than an hour. I tied my hairs into the towel and came out of the bathroom. Checked my phone first.
The money is here.

I combed my hairs and opened the laptop , check my mails.
A mail said :
'I have around 2k followers and i want to increase them. Can you write a poem for me ? Any topic would be fine.'

I write poems and quotes and people who write e-books buy them from me.
I sell them quotes, poems or sometimes even a story concept.

I replied to that mail.

I closed the laptop as i won't get my reply this quick , it's a mail afterall.
Selling my thoughts is just an excuse , which actually does work.

Someone knocked the door.
"Coming" i said.
I opened the door and AARON???
"On my face please" he said , that damn smirk on his face.
I slammed the door and locked it.

"Open it before i break through" he tried to warn.
"Why?" I asked.
"Cause.....i can?" He asked or said i don't really get it.
I opened the door.
"What?" I asked.
"Well" he entered the room and laid down on the sofa.
"You rejected me" he added.

I closed the door , Walked towards him.
He took the support of his one elbow and looked at me "You look beautiful with open hairs", he said.
"I know"
"Then why always tie them up?" He asked.
"Cause i look too beautiful with them down"

"So?" He asked.
"So i don't want to be too eye catchy"
"Why not?" He clicked the tip of my nose like a DAMN BUTTON.

I didn't answer him.
I stood up instead and looked of the French window which is to the right side of my bed.
"Isn't the sunshine beautiful?" I asked him.

He stood beside me. The sunrays came on my face.
I looked at him.
He was already staring at me and was smiling , he might actually be in love with me. I can tell.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked breaking the eye contact.
"If your eyes were the soil i would gladly turn into ashes to get mixed with them" he said.
Well i do have dark brown eyes so what he said matches perfectly but
where did that come from bruhh.

Oh wait even i am having a thought here .

I looked at him in the eye and said ,
"If your eyes were the forest i would gladly get lost in it to get lost in your eyes" i said.
I don't know where that came from but i said what i said.
Oh no did he just-- WAIT
Isn't that counted as blushing?

I rolled my eyes.
"Now get out of here" i told him.
"I am here to spend the day with you not to get lost"

"Well----" i was interrupted as cause someone knocked the door again---