CHAPTER 11

I was just spacing out since the last 2 hours , i reminded myself of every moment i spent while i was at the camp. To be honest , i did enjoy myself. Though it would have been so perfect with less people.
There were technically 11 people as aaron banished soham.

I am home alone today , sabrina is at here college . How unfortunate of her to not have a holiday like i do, but good thing cause i like to be alone.
I don't feel lonely , i talk to myself , i dance a little , so yeah.

I put my headphones on and started vibing. Water is what i needed so i went into the kitchen and was drinking water when i heard the door bell ring.
Who would that be ?
Lost or something?
I put my headphones down on my neck and opened the door and--

AARON???
He came in ....WITHOUT PERMISSION??
"This isn't your home" i reminded and stopped him by my hand on his chest.
Unfortunately , this isn't my home either. So if i am here , gotta take responsibility.
He pulled me closer by my forearm and whispered in my ear "If you want to touch me , do it"
I pulled myself back and pushed him afar.
"Why don't you be clear and just ask me to slap you?" , I asked.
"That counts in touching too" he said.
Bruhh no it doesn't.

I rolled my eyes "What do you want?" I asked.
He closed the main door , turned back to face me and said  , "You" .
"Not free" i said.
He nodded , "I know"

He started heading towards my room , i grabbed his upper arm and asked , " What are you trying to do?"
"You tell me , what should we do?" He asked.
"Kill each other maybe?" i suggested
He smiled. And yet he headed in .ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW AARON!!!!
He opened the door and said "Deja vú "
"How do you know this room?" I asked.

He was quiet. He entered the room and looked in the mirror. I looked in the mirror too. He was looking at me in the mirror.
"Why are you here aaron?" I asked again.
"To be with you , watching you is not enough" he said.
Watching me?? Or did i misunderstand?
I smiled and said , "Don't tell me that you like me or whatever"

He looked at me in the face.
"I am so far ahead of like right now , love". He said.
Uh well what is happening in my room?

"What?" I asked cause i am totally confused here.
"I am serious".
His facial expressions does say that he is dead serious but what he said is too confusing. Isn't he pranking on me? Like he would get any girl he want , he has too many choices and i did not even try to be his. So what?

I rolled my eyes again. I sat on the bed "So??"
I took a deep breath "what do you want me to do?"
He raised his left eyebrow "You don't know?"
"No" i said.
He started to walk towards me. "Go on a date with me" he said.
I laughed. Naturally, this is funny.
"No fucking way" i said.

I sat on the bed while he was standing infront of me. He raised my head by his index finger on my chin.
"Why not? Am i not cut for it?" .
How is he insecure? Bruhh if he is getting insecure with that face than I deserve to die.
But me with the popular one's?? Nahh not happening.
Soham did me wrong too. He was also the popular type.

I stood up on the bed , getting taller than him , i said ,
"You dare to do me wrong , i kill you"
His smirking face is so--erotic ahh shit. Don't be distracted idiot.

"I dare to do you wrong , i kill myself. How's that sound?"

No no no no even though he is great with words doesn't mean that i would be flattered.
If i say no right now , he won't leave and saying yes is not an option.

"I'll think about it" i exclaimed.
He smiled. I thought he would leave but instead he is taking a look at my bedroom. I sat down on the bed. But why did he do it too? He should be leaving.
He took the lamp in his hand and said "They are pretty"
"Take them with you then and leave" i said.

He sat down beside me , "Your tongue works a lot" he said.
Who's fault would that be??
"So?" I asked.
"Mine's should be the one working a lot here"  he said while checking my body out.

"Do me a favour" i said.
"Eat you?" He asked with a damn pretty smirk on his face.
"Get lost from here , I'll let you know about my answer" i said.
I mean it's too obvious what my answer is but he is ignoring it.

His phone rang , it's probably a call or a alarm . He saw the phone screen and walked out. I followed him to see if he is actually getting out of the house or not.
He was walking out of the house AGHH YESSS FINALLYYY.

He opened the door and i was ready to close the door as soon as he got out!!!!
He opened it while i was standing behind him. He turned back , "what now?" I asked.

He bent down till our eyes were in same plane.
He gave me a peck on my lips. "Byee" he said and quickly closed the door. THAT DAMNN FUCKING ASSHOLE!! I punched the door hard.

Shitt , got myself hurt instead. Fuck that hurts.
NO ONE EVER DARED TO DO THAT!!
I walked into my room , even though i look calm right now , trust me , i want to murder someone to cool down. Need to get the anger out. Take deep breaths maya , chill. No one should ever be able to take away your mental peace again. Chillllllllllll.

I complained to arsh about this for more than half an hour. I told him about every minute detail. Ranted about everything more than i should. No no no , i should be ranting about it even more cause he gave me a peck on my lips. LIPSSS????  HOW DARE HE DO THAT? I was too pissed so i called arsh over. He said he would come around 8.

It's past 7:30pm now. I am too bored to do anything. To be honest , aaron is great , he is amazing , his words are considerable , his efforts were visible , he is rich , he looks good , his behaviour with me was quite good. But the problem is ....just me.

My last ex might have cheated on me but that doesn't mean that i was traumarized or something. I didn't care a bit.
I didn't love him. I just cannot love anymore . Relationships bind me after a certain time and i prefer to be free , i'll always choose freedom over everything.

I don't want to be controlled, told what to do , watched , touched or whatever.
I am independent enough to do everything on my own , i have my own money too. I don't do physical relationships , no hook ups or one night stand , not interested in dating or love , not now atleast.

So yeah , the conclusion is that i would say no to aaron and from now on I won't disrespect him.
He maybe annoying , but it's too wrong for me to disrespect him.
I can convince him to not love me. Showing bad sides of a person makes them unlovable too easily.
This would be too easy for me. Yess you got this.

Sabrina was out with her friends. So it's arsh. I opened the door and told him about my decision. He agreed and gave me some suggestions which I'll consider.

"Let's get you in a good mood , what do you wanna eat?" He asked.
"Good one , subway signature wrap" i replied and added "Hold up , let me change this shirt".

I was wearing a tank top under the shirt to i just removed it infront of him , took out a tshirt from my wardrobe and started wearing it.

"What's that?" He asked.
I stopped and asked "what's what?"
"Turn back" i did. My back facing him he said "Why the hell are you having a hickey?"
"Lol nice joke , but not in the mood" and started wearing it.

He stood up. Dragged me infront of the mirror.
Turned me back and said "Look"
I turned my neck a little and WHAT THE---
I have a red mark on below my shoulder , I don't even have to look in the mirror for that .
Wait chill , how can i have a hickey ?
"Must be bruise " , i said.
"Bruise don't appear like that , they are different" he said.
His hand surrounded my neck "So how was it huh?"
"How was what?"i asked.
"Sex in the tent" , he said , "Whole new experience huh" he added.
I hit him on his hand and reminded him , "I do not like aaron and hook ups"
I rolled my eyes and put my shirt on.
"I'll try to believe you" he said.