CHAPTER 9

I was standing alone infront of the waterfall. I was almost night. Everyone was busy talking to each other near the camp. I hear some noises of the trees so i looked in that direction and oh the handsome cocky asshole.

"Why did you banished him?" I asked.
"He did you wrong" he said.
Right , he did.
I said , "It was all in the past"
He nodded. I got myself wet in the water by stepping into it. Coldness . "You would get cold by that" he warned.
I ignored him and enjoyed myself in the water.
"Do you know? I wouldn't like a person who has a  personality just like the water"
I looked back at him. He was-- was he just checking me out? Ofcourse he did. Anyways personality like water huhhh.

Before i could reply him , ajinkya came into the line of sight saying that the food is ready and what were we doing there. We both didn't say anything and had dinner. Everyone enjoyed themselves by star gazing. Talked a lot and i noticed that many people here do not like me.
Well ok , it was always like this.

Everyone got drunk. Even ruha. Not the rich kids though. Drunk people weren't even able to stand. They were just bragging some shit. We had to take them into their tents. I went into mine too.

I layed down. I am too tired for anything right now.
I hear a lot of things right now . Too many insects buzzing in my damn ear. Bruh my arms are itching. Wait mosquitoes? . How the hell in the tent though . I turned my torch on and checked the tent. My tent has total of 4 small holes. I got out quickly.

Well i cannot ask anyone to shift cause everyone is drunk .
Aaron is sleeping alone.
Ajinkya and adhit are sharing the tent.
It was past 11 , more like almost 11:30. The sky is beautiful, is it not? I distanced myself from the tents.
Stars are shining so bright , aren't they?
Got a poetry idea , ahh yess . I opened my notepad in the phone and wrote :

'Things that are far away from us always shine the brightest. Just like the stars.
How foolish of us to not realise ,
Distance does not show any flaws'

Might have to modify this but the idea is good.
I tried to take some photos but my phone ain't that great. Anyways i could use some sleep now ,
Where should i sleep though , i went near adhit's tent and they were sleeping. I can tell just by hearing the rhythm of their breaths.
Aaron it is i guess.

I was standing infront of his tent. I can hear some typing noises. Yupp, definitely awake.
"Aaron" i called out in a low voice.
He unzipped his tent real quick. "Yeah?"
"My tent has too many mosquitoes , I can't sleep in there"
"Come on in then " his face had a smirk.
Before wasting any time i got myself in.

I looked at him. He was texting someone.
"You won't try me while i sleep , would you?" I asked.
"I might" he looked at me.
"Bye byee i am out of here" i started unzipping the tent.
He held my hand and said "you don't have a option here so SIT DOWN" He ordered.
I did. He shut his phone.

He looked at me and said "I won't be able to sleep if you keep staring at me like that"
"I just want to remind you that we only have one blanket here. My tent had none. And i need a blanket everyday." I informed him.
"Oo, just request and i might let you have it"
"No fucking way i am ever going to request to you"
"Too bad"

In the end we had to share the blanket ,
He wasn't asleep yet , i can feel his eyes.
"Try to sleep" i said.
"Try not to talk " he said.
I tried.
Cannot sleep though.

Shit , ofcourse i cannot , i am sharing blanket with aaron is same as sharing a bed with him. Plus he is too pretty for me to be beside him.
"So you horny?" He asked.
What the hell ?
"How great of me to not be a pervert like you" i said.
"Is that so?" That smirk on his face is so erotic.
"Infact , let me predict something"
"Uhuh"

"I predict that you are hard just by sharing a blanket with me" i predicted.
"You don't predict something that has already happened" he turned to other way .
Bruh atleast i was right.
I tried to sleep but--