Sirius Sighting

Oliver, Harry, Hermione, and Ron were all gathered in the Great Hall, their eyes fixed on the Slytherin table. Draco Malfoy, sporting an arm cast, captivated the attention of everyone as he recounted his near-death experience.

"Does it truly hurt, Draco?" inquired a curious girl.

"The pain comes and goes. I consider myself fortunate. According to Madam Pomfrey, another second or two, and I would have bid farewell to my arm," Draco replied, delivering his most convincing performance.

"Listen to that imbecile. He's really laying it on thick, isn't he?" Ron remarked.

"At least Hagrid didn't lose his job," Harry said, searching for a glimmer of hope.

"Indeed, but I've heard rumors that his father is seething with anger. I fear this is far from over," Hermione added, her tone filled with gloom.

"HE'S BEEN SIGHTED! HE'S BEEN SIGHTED!" Seamus Finnegan exclaimed, bursting into the Great Hall, clutching a newspaper tightly in his hands. Instantly, the entire room sprang to their feet, swarming around him in anticipation.

"Who?" Oliver inquired.

"What do you mean, who? None other than Sirius Black, of course," Seamus replied.

"Dufftown? That's not far from here," Hermione exclaimed, her voice trembling with panic.

"He wouldn't dare come to Hogwarts, would he?" Harry questioned.

"He'd have to be out of his mind to attempt it, especially with the dementors guarding every entrance," Oliver declared confidently.

"He's managed to elude them once before. There's no telling what he's capable of," Seamus warned, his words hanging in the air, stirring a sense of unease among the gathered students.

Oliver glanced up at Harry, his face prominently displaying worry. Offering a reassuring gesture, he gently placed his hand on Harry's shoulder, providing a comforting touch.

"Don't worry; everything will be alright. With Dumbledore here, there's no chance he'd be able to reach you," Oliver said, attempting to instill a sense of confidence.

"I hope you're right," Harry replied.