Werewolf vs Dog

The two beasts collided in a destructive clash, their fierce battle unrelenting. Fangs gnashed and claws tore through flesh as the werewolf and the black dog relentlessly fought for supremacy. However, with sheer strength and primal instinct, the werewolf gained the upper hand, overpowering the resilient black dog.

With a terrifying display of dominance, the werewolf hoisted the dog high, its powerful muscles rippling as it prepared to deliver a devastating blow. The dog emitted anguished whimpers, a desperate cry of pain that echoed through the air, as it was ruthlessly flung against a nearby rock, the impact jarring its fragile body.

"Sirius!" Harry's voice tore through the air in a vortex of horror and despair.

Henry quickly seized the opportunity presented and rushed over to grab hold of Oliver. "Come on, let's go!" he urged, his voice filled with urgency and determination.

Harry, consumed by horror and desperation, shouted, "He's going to kill Sirius!"

Regret etched in his voice, Henry turned to Harry remorsefully, knowing the truth of the situation. "There's nothing we can do for him, I'm sorry, Harry," he said, his words heavy with sorrow, as he attempted to guide his brother back towards the safety of the castle.

"C'mon!" Oliver called out, his voice laced with urgency, as he tightly gripped Hermione's hand, ready to flee. However, before they could take even a single step, the werewolf charged at Henry with a force that could rival ten linebackers. Henry was sent tumbling down the hill, each impact a painful thud that echoed through Oliver's ears.

"Henry!" Isabella's voice filled with frantic concern as she raced down the hill, chasing after her fallen brother.

Desperation flooded Oliver's veins as he attempted to follow, but his path was blocked by the menacing beast. It snarled menacingly, inching closer with deadly intent. Oliver felt the overwhelming certainty of his impending doom, until, by some miraculous twist, a harmonious chorus of howling resonated from the distance.

Bewildered by the source of the howling, both Oliver and the werewolf turned towards the sound. A thrilling mixture of fear and hope coursed through Oliver as he listened to the haunting howls. The werewolf, captivated by the allure of the distant call, hesitated for a moment before howling in response, its predatory instincts momentarily subdued by a primal connection with its own kind. With one last lingering glance, the werewolf swiftly abandoned its pursuit of Oliver, sprinting after the beckoning howls that now echoed through the night.

Grateful for the opportunity to run down the hill after his brother, Oliver's thoughts raced as worry consumed him. He feared he might find a lifeless body at the bottom of the hill. Suddenly, the sound of footsteps jolted him out of his fearful reverie. He turned around and saw Hermione, racing towards him with determination in her eyes.

"Hermione, no! Go back to the castle with Ron and Harry!" Oliver cried out, his voice filled with a mix of concern and desperation.

"I'm not leaving you out here alone!" Hermione declared, her own determination matching Oliver's.

"Hermione, please..." Oliver pleaded, his voice tinged with both appreciation and worry.

"You're not going to change my mind. Now come on, Henry might be hurt," she said, her voice filled with unwavering determination.