Chapter 4

I'm sorry if some things doesn't have the orders, I have some trouble putting things in good place because it's been long times since I saw it !

~~~~~~

"See you later guys don't get killed !", Y/n wave them goodbye and run to her room with a giant smile. "I'm so lucky to have them".

Some hours passed and it was soon 1am, she couldn't sleep she was thinking too much.

She heard a small knock on her door. "Who is it ?" No response. She prepares for the worst, but it's big mom castle and she didn't want her to die..

She open the door with a fragile hands. Sanji enter the room and close the door right behind him. Before hugging her so hard.

" I'm so glad ur safe.", She was surprised, she didn't know what to do or feel. " Me too..", she said with a cracking voice.

"Everything okay ?", His voice full of worry make her let some tears slide. "Y/n-san what's going on ? What happened ?"

" You didn't respect ur promise, it's your fault !", She cried letting her body fall on the ground. "I know it's not ur fault , u have the right to love everyone u want !", she was crying so hard that her body was shaking and she couldn't breath.

"Y/n calm down it's going to be okay do the same as me", he put a hand on her shoulder and fixed her with his beautiful blue eyes filling with love . He didn't see her in such a long time. It's the first time they can spend time together and she was crying because of him ?

He demonstrate her to breath and his hand caressed her h/c hair. After some time, she calmed herself and he bring her close to him.

"Do you love Pudding ? Did you really want to marry her ?", She was asking him that with a dark aura around her.

He remembered what he said to pudding couple of hours before 'let's get married tomorrow' he regrets so much those words... " No I don't I don't"

"WHY ? SHE SO BEAUTIFUL, PURE AND FUCKING LOVELY ! I SAW YOU WITH THOSE HEART EYES AND THAT BLOODY NOSE !!!", she exclaimed yelling out loud. Like a respond to her question, he take her cheek with one hand and put the other one on her back"

"Can I ?", He ask her and she understand immediately what he meant and nodd shyly.

He kiss her with all the passion he have for her. Like he waited all his life for that. It feel so good. They couldn't separate each other's. It was so stupid that for 3 years they loved each other's in secret.

"Because I love you y/n from the start it was always you and just you, I'm sorry if my comportement make you sad, sometime it was just for making you jealous.. but sometime it was just my natural attitude that return to me. But ur the most incredible woman for me and the only woman I want to marry", he said finally all he wanted to say to her for a little more than 3 years.

"Me too Sanji, I wanted you since I saw you, ur just so sweet, handsome, gentleman, kind and so many things.. I was jealous so jealous of others woman's and Pudding because it's me who should marry you. I love you." Sanji looked at her like he transformed to a statue and suddenly his nose did a jetpack of bloods and he fly into the room.

"Y/N-SWANNNN LOVE ME IM THE MOST LUCKY GUY EVER !!! SHE LOVE MEEE !! SHE FIND ME HANDSOME AND WANT TO MARRY ME !! I THINK IM GOING TO PASS OUT !", He yell and I laugh so hard.

"Sanji calm down they're going to hear you !" "I'm sorry but I'm so happy ! I love you too ! Be my girlfriend please ?"

"Yes a hundred time yes !", They kissed again and they fall into the bed. After all the hugs and kiss they give each others, Sanji tell her all about what happened, that he fight Luffy and meet him earlier that night and now what is the plan for the wedding. He tell her too all about his family.