What you do to me (smut)

Friday, 12:30 am.

You were in Bucky's room, watching him play video games. You were laying on his bed, he was at his desk. You usually liked watching, but tonight all you could focus on was the familiar aching between your legs.

You tried to ignore it, but you could only do so much.

"Baby?" You asked.

"Yeah?" Bucky asked.

You slowly got up from the bed, your slip dress flowing through your legs as you walked.

You came up behind him and wrapped your arms around his torso and kissed his cheek. He chuckled.

"What are you doing, doll?" He asked.

"Nothing." You said.

"Nothing, huh?" He asked.

He paused the game and turned his chair towards you.

"Come here." He murmured softly.

You placed a knee on either side of his, straddling his waist. He held your waist, slowly grinding his groin along your clothed core. You moaned softly, nuzzling into his neck.

"I want to see you." He said.

You raised your head and kissed him, nipping at his lower lip. He opened his mouth and your tongues tangled around each other.

"Baby, I need you." You whimpered.

"Where, doll?" He asked, kissing you once more.

You led his hand in between your legs and gasped as he pushed two fingers inside you.

"Fuck," you murmured.

"Me, preferably." Bucky chuckled.

You smirked at him before getting up and sinking to your knees.

"Shit, you look so beautiful. You always do." He said.

You smiled before unbuckling his belt and slipping his pants and boxers down his legs. His cock slapped against his stomach. He peered down at you through a conflicted gaze.

"You don't have to." He whispered.

"I want to." You said

He groaned at that.

"You're gonna kill me, sweetheart." He groaned.

You took his tip in your mouth and gently sucked, glancing up at him to see his pleasure-stricken expression. You moaned against him, earning a shiver. You took him into your throat and bobbed your head up and down.

"Fuck," He said over and over.

You could tell he was getting close - his moans went straight through you. You sucked him faster and he moaned as he came in your mouth.

"Fuck, baby." He said.

He lifted you into his lap and kissed you, tasting himself on your tongue.

"I love you. God, I love you." He said.

You smiled, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I love you too, baby." You replied.

Bucky kissed you again, lifting you from your hips and carrying you to the bed.

"Gonna treat my girl so well tonight." He said.

You smiled, pulling his weight on top of you.

"Fuck me how you want to." You whispered against his lips.

"Don't tempt me." He said.

"I want to." You said.

Bucky smirked at you, his hand trailing down your stomach to toy with your clit.