Avoidance leads to... (Smut)

"You've been avoiding me, y/n/n." Bucky says, following you into the living room.

You turned on your heel, coming face to face with him. He was shirtless, wearing flannel pajama pants low on his hips. You averted your eyes quickly, but he caught your gaze.

"And you've been watching me." You murmur.

"I'm observant." He replies.

"Stalker." You say.

He hums a laugh.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" He asks.

He leans in when you don't reply.

"Avoiding me but still checking me out in the gym, you think I don't see that shit?" He murmurs.

"I think it's obvious that I like you, but you can do better than me." You say.

Bucky's eyes soften when you don't break eye contact.

"Why would you say that?" He asks.

"Because it's true." You murmur.

"Would it be so bad for me to want you?" He asks, holding your cheek, rubbing small circles with his thumb. You fight leaning into his touch as you glance down at his lips.

"I asked you a question." He murmurs.

"No. It wouldn't." You reply.

He pauses his thumb on your cheek. You notice how his breathing quickens.

"Fucking hell," He mutters, planting his lips on yours.

You wrap your arms around his neck, sliding your hands in his hair. He holds your hips, pulling you closer. You gently tug his hair and he pulls away, his mouth upturned in a smirk.

"You can pull harder." He murmurs.

You smile and reconnect your lips, tugging harder on his hair. He groans softly.

"Oh, Jesus Christ. Get a fucking room." Sam says as he walks into the kitchen.

You pull away from Bucky giggling.

"Sorry." You say.

Sam rolls his eyes and points down the hall.

"Go. I don't want to see that shit." He says.

Bucky takes your hand, leading you to his room. He shuts the door and presses you against it, kissing you again. You gasp as he rips the buttons off your flannel, tugging it down your arms.

"You have a hundred more." He murmurs.

You give him a look.

"I liked that one." You say.

"I'll buy you as many as you want." He says.

You smile and unclip your bra, throwing it aside with your shirt.

"Jesus," Bucky murmurs, gazing at your exposed skin.

He pulls you towards him, leading you to the bed. You lay back against the pillows, slipping off your pants. Bucky stood at the foot of the bed, still gazing at you.

"Is this a museum or something?" You ask.

Bucky gives you a puzzled look.

"Look but don't touch?" You ask.

He laughs, laying down next to you. He runs his fingertips up your arm, kissing your shoulder.

"Sorry, you're just so pretty." He says.

You flush, a small smile spreading across your lips. Bucky swears he could melt with the way you look at him.

"If you knew I liked you, how come you never did anything before?" You ask.

"You weren't avoiding me before." He replies.

"Sorry." You say.

He holds your cheek as he kisses you, slipping his tongue in your mouth. You straddle his waist, grinding against his erection. He groans, holding your hips in place.

"So fucking beautiful," He murmurs, kissing your neck.

You arch into him as he cups your breasts, squeezing them. He dives down, taking one in his mouth.

"You wanna ride me, angel?" He asks.

You nod and slip off his thighs while he takes off his pants. Your eyes widen at the size of him. Bucky kisses your cheek, guiding you on top of him. You plant your hands on his chest as you sink down on him. His lips part as he groans. You repeatedly lift your hips and drop them,

"Fuck." You mutter.

"I can't believe this is real." Bucky murmurs.

 You groaned when your legs began to tire out. Bucky seemed to notice and guided you onto your back. His thrusts were deep and desperate as he rocked his hips against yours.

You wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him down to your lips. You eagerly kiss him as he pulls your hips closer. You buried your face in his neck as pleasure blossomed throughout your body. 

"Bucky," You murmur.

"You close?" He asks.

You nod and he thrusts faster, moving his hand down to draw circles on your clit. You moaned as your orgasm sent shivers through your body. You clutched Bucky's shoulders as his thrusts stuttered and he went rigid.

He kisses you passionately, holding you close as he pulls out. He sits up and smiles.

"Do you need anything from the bathroom? Water, maybe?" Bucky asks.

"Water would be great." You say.

He kisses your forehead before slipping on his pants and going to the bathroom. He returns with a glass of water and a towel. He hands both to you and sits next to you.

"So is this like a relationship now? I don't know how this shit works nowadays." Bucky says.

"If you want it to be one, so do I." You said.

Bucky kisses your cheek, nose, and lips.

"I want nothing more than to have you to myself." Bucky murmurs.

"And I, you." You replied.

Bucky smiles, pecking your lips.

A/N: this was gonna stay in drafts but I haven't posted anything in forever so here ya go. Apologies.