My angel (smut)

"I can't fucking stand you sometimes." You scoffed.

"Then sit down." Bucky said.

You glared at him, mouth twisting as you tried to think of something to say back. Bucky just grinned.

He took a step forward, while you took stepped back. When your back hit the wall, you panicked. Bucky leaned in, his hands on the wall beside your head. You kept your face blank, a weak attempt to conceal your desire.

"Flustered?" Bucky teased.

You scoffed and turned your head. Bucky gripped your chin, pulling your gaze back to him. His eyes flickered between your lips and eyes.

"Just kiss me already, damnit." You said.

Bucky grinned, ghosting his lips against yours.

"You're a fucking tease." You whispered.

You gripped the back of his head and slammed your lips against his. Bucky kissed back, his tongue invading your mouth. You pulled him close as you kissed him deeply. He bit your lip and you moaned softly.

"Wait, wait. Not here." You whispered.

Bucky took your hand and led you to the elevator. The second the doors closed, his lips returned to yours.

"Cameras." You said, pushing him back.

"Why are you so afraid of someone seeing us?" He asked.

"You know the rules. Teammates can't be romantically involved." You said.

You kept your gaze on the floor because if you looked at him again, you feared you wouldn't be able to control yourself.

"Fuck the rules." Bucky said.

You looked up at him in surprise.

"You heard me. Do you know how long I was forced to abide by every rule set by those brainwashing fuckers? I could give so little fuck about any rule or law set. I want you to be mine." Bucky said.

Your jaw dropped in surprise.

"You want me to be yours?" You asked.

"That's what I said, isn't it?" Bucky replied.

The elevator stopped and Bucky took your hand, guiding you to his room. He shut the door and locked it.

"You're sure this is what you want? We can't go back from this. I can't go back from this." Bucky said.

"I didn't kiss you for shits and giggles." You said.

Bucky smirked a bit. You walked over to his bed and sat down, taking off your shoes. Bucky sat down behind you, pressing soft kisses to the back of your neck. You leaned back, turning your head to kiss him. His lips were soft and plump, skillfully moving against yours.

Without breaking the kiss, you moved to straddle his waist. Bucky groaned as you brushed against his crotch. You smirked and deepened the kiss, tangling your hands in his hair. Bucky traced his lips along your jawline and neck.

He cupped your face in his hands, his metal hand cool to the touch. "You're perfect." He murmured.

You pulled your shirt over your head. Bucky admired your frame, fingertips tracing your torso. You shivered at his gentle touch and pulled at his shirt. You lifted it over his head and admired him in return.

Bucky gazed at you, his eyes holding something you couldn't quite place.

"I have an idea." You said.

Bucky raised a brow.

You grabbed your phone, pulling up your music app. You clicked on a playlist and smiled as the soft beat played.

Bucky gazed at you, the same look in his eyes as before. His mannerisms breathed confidence.

He reached behind you, unclipping your bra and tossing it aside in one swift motion. You gazed in his eyes before grabbing his neck and kissing him.

"You're addictive." You murmured.

"How so?" He asked.

"I can't get you off my mind." You said.

Bucky pinned your shoulders to the bed, pushing his weight against your body.

"What a coincidence. I can't seem to get you off mine." He replied

You smirked a bit.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Everything. A little more specific, please?" You asked.

"Always gotta be sassy, don't you?" He said.

You wrapped your legs around his waist, pulling him closer to your center. He stifled a groan.

"You already know what I want. Do I even have to say it?" You asked.

Bucky smirked.

"You'd look better with these off." Bucky said, pulling at the waist band of your leggings.

You stood up, making a little show out of getting undressed. Bucky sat back and admired you as you moved your hips to the beat of the song. Once you were fully undressed, you crawled towards him, kneeling between his legs.

"Aren't you gonna take these off?" You asked, tracing his inner thigh.

Bucky took off his jeans and boxers, pulling you into his lap.

"Tell me to stop if it's too much." He said.

You nodded.

"I need to hear you say it." He said.

"I will." You said.

Bucky teased at your entrance before thrusting in. You moaned and pushed your head into his chest. Bucky leaned you back and spread your legs. He gripped your waist as he thrust faster into you.

"You're a fucking angel." He breathed.

You dug your nails into his shoulders and dragged down. You felt him twitch inside of you and repeated the motion.

He reached between you and rubbed your clit. You moaned as your walls clenched around him.

Bucky slammed his hips into you, movements rough and hasty. You kissed him, his lips moving like silk against yours, beckoning you closer to the edge.

The band inside you was wound tighter and tighter, until it snapped, hurling you into ecstasy. You moaned as you came undone, Bucky quickly following suit. Your body spasmed and shivered from the force of your orgasm.

"Holy shit, baby. That was amazing." You said.

Bucky smirked.

"Not to be the person to ruin the moment, but this means we're together, right?" You asked.

"You're mine." Bucky replied.

You smiled.

"I'll always be yours." You said.

Bucky pulled your body close to him and you snuggled into him.

"You're warm." You murmured.

Bucky hummed in amusement.

You laid your head on his chest as he pulled the covers over you.

"You're everything to me." You said.

"îngerul meu, dragostea mea." He replied.

My angel, my love

A/n: This was short as fuck but at least I posted something... sorry for the lack of updates. Senior year is super busy.