Wicked Game (smut)

You stumbled into the hotel room after day one of the mission was complete.

"I'm taking a shower first." You said.

"Fine." Bucky grunts.

You roll your eyes and head into the bathroom. You turn on the shower and get undressed, slipping under the stream. The water temporarily numbed your emotions. You busied yourself getting clean.

You dried off and wrapped a towel around your body. You walked out to the room and locked eyes with Bucky as he sat on the edge of the bed. Bucky's gaze lingered on your exposed body, causing an unwanted stirring within him.

"What?" You asked, smirking at him.

"Put on some clothes, would you?" He said, heading into the bathroom.

You went over to your bag and slipped on sweatpants and a tank top. You turned off the lights and got in bed.

Bucky walked out of the bathroom, a towel hanging loosely at his hips. You forced yourself to look away.

You heard him rummaging in his bag before he slid in bed on the other side.

"Bucky?" You asked.

"What?" He asked, not turning to you.

"Do you hate me?" You asked.

"No," He sighed.

"You act like you do." You said.

"Because you distract me." He said.

"Distract you?" You asked.

"Yes. Now go to sleep." He said.

"What do you mean I distract you?" You said.

Bucky turned to you, a fire burning in his eyes.

"You know exactly what it means but we have a mission to focus on." He murmured, though you could tell you had an effect on his composure.

"Tell me, do you find me attractive?" You asked, smirking a bit.

Bucky swallowed, his eyes betraying his waning composure. You moved closer to him, trailing your fingertips across his chest.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Distracting you." You replied.

"Doll," he began.

Your stare turned to something deeper as you trailed your fingertips lower. Bucky grabbed your wrist and pushed it away.

"You were saying?"

You reached down and tugged your tank top off. Bucky's eyes burned through you as he stared at your chest.

His mouth turned up in a smirk.

"Fuck the mission" He mutters, his voice rough with need.

His lips chase yours in a fiery kiss, his hands holding your face.

As you reach for his shirt, he grabs your wrists and pins them above your head, their bodies flush against each other.

"Damn," You whisper, feeling his erection against your stomach.

He kisses his way down your neck, slowly pushing his sweatpants and boxers down.

Bucky kissed you again, his hands massaging your breasts.

"You're perfect." He whispered.

"You're my everything." You murmured.

His hands skim up and down your thighs before sliding your sweatpants down your legs. His eyes burned through you once again as he gazed at you in awe.