Continuing

<Kai's Pov (In His Apartment)>

Kai: "ughhhh!!! I can't believe this! I JUST GOT FIRED FROM MY JOB!!"

He says with an angry tone in his voice.

(Glass breaking, destroying things)

Kai: "I AM GOING TO EXPOSE THAT FUCKER!, AN WHEN I FIND HIM IM GONNA KILL HIM!!"

Kai leaves his apartment, an gets in his car to drive away but then he's stopped by a person that he knows.

???: "hey stranger"

Kai squints his eyes, but not because he can't see but, because he knows this person very well an was actually friends with them an he couldn't believe that they were there in front of him. He thought they were never going to appear again.

Kai: "Pyece?! W-what are you doing here??"

Pyece: "ohh soo I can't come to see an old friend now?"

Pyece says in a sarcastic pouty tone.

Kai gets out of the car an hugs Pyece so tight it was like a boa constrictor had a hold of him. Kai invited Pyece to his home an all they did was sit an talk, until Pyece asked a question.

Pyece looks all around himself seeing the apartment trashed with glass an his living room table destroyed.

Pyece: "soo why aren't you at work?? Did Taehyung fire you? Or something?"

He said in a joking matter. But Kai wasn't laughing in fact he was mad all over again, just thinking about the look on his ex boss's face when he fired him made him upset an angry because he knew he was set up, he knew it was jungkook but he just couldn't prove it, he didn't know where to start.

Kai: "yea I got fired by Taehyung... but I WAS SET UP, I'm sure you seen the news..."

Pyece in shock, starts to get up off the couch but Kai makes him sit back down again.

Pyece:" i seen the news, it's not true like you said right??"

Kai: "OF COURSE ITS NOT TRUE!, you really think I would've betrayed Taehyung like that, he put me in charge of that room, why would I, of all people TRY TO EXPOSE THE VERY THING THAT COULD SEND ALL OF THE PEOPLE INCLUDING TAEHYUNG TO A MAXIMUM PRISON FOREVER??"

Kai throws his hands in the air an then immediately starts rubbing his face in defeat.

(Pyece sighs)

Pyece: "I know you wouldn't betray him, so how do you know someone set you up?"

Kai takes a deep breath before speaking again.

Kai: "I was a little frustrated at Taehyung because he's naïve, an he may be dangerous an smart but when it comes to love an liking someone? He's s a fool for it a fool for love. An I basically told him not to TRUST THAT JEON JUNGKOOK CHARACTER but he said he's fine an that I have nothing to worry about. So after Taehyung left the office to go home with jungkook (eye rolls), I took it upon myself to see what this jungkook actually wanted with Taehyung an I was looking on his computer an bam a FUCKIN ENCRYPTED COMPUTER an I didn't have a login but that was just the first of the worst day of my life, an then the next day, well later that day I was doing a 'Sale' with one of the 'Clients' an then a few moments later, I get a notification saying that the 'top secret room' has been leaked, an EVERYONE IN THAT BUILDING GOT THE TEXT MESSAGE INCLUDING JUNGBITCH, but all those texts about the leak SOMEHOW CAME FROM MY PHONE? It showed that the text was from ME, an then Taehyung looked at me with such disgust an disappointment an then he fired me."